Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angel Garcia: Al Haymon Is God! Al Hamon Is God!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel Garcia: Al Haymon Is God! Al Hamon Is God!

@ 1:15

these lame ass angel and danny be selling their souls just to compete against tune ups lmfao.
    Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 01-21-2016, 06:54 PM.

Poor kids: they didn't dare open their mouths in front of their daddies...

Comment

I think Ruben actually has Angel Garcia shook.

Comment

This is for a belt? I hope Roberto beats the **** out of Danny. Can't stand that wannabe rapper and his crackhead dad.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          This is for a belt? I hope Roberto beats the **** out of Danny. Can't stand that wannabe rapper and his crackhead dad.
          lmfao is he a rapper wuahahahahahah what a lame.

Comment

ruben is a dummy.. hope i still have power saturday night lol

Comment

I can't wait for Danny to whoop Robert to see how much more hate he gets on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                I can't wait for Danny to whoop Robert to see how much more hate he gets on this site.
                I only came across 1 other person who thinks guerrero is gonna win lmfao wtf you talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR ROSADO! View Post
                  I only came across 1 other person who thinks guerrero is gonna win lmfao wtf you talking about.
                  I was speaking on the hate Garcia gets on this site, he'll whoop Robert and get more hate. A lot of it is because of his dad and people can't separate the two. I didn't say anything about people saying Robert was gonna win. Learn to read sucka

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR ROSADO! View Post
                    Yeah, I don't think anyone thinks Robert is going to win but I'd like him too. Danny has been gifted two victories that he deserved to lose and chose to fight salsa and Paulie. His wannabe rapper persona is about as annoying as one can be. Now they're trying to gift him a title. He's everything that's wrong with boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X