Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arturo "Thunder" Gatti Vs Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuc you and your stupid rigged poll with no option for Pacquiao to win. Gatti was a brave, exciting fighter but Pacquiao is, was, and always will be a much better fighter than Gatti. Pacquiao is an all time great and Gatti just isn't any better than good. Pacquiao is vastly superior to Gatti. The only way Gatti could ever beat Pacquiao is in a moronic rigged poll. I vote Pacquiao wins by easy KO.

Comment

Originally posted by The Taste View Post
      hatton overtrained
      Yes, if Hatton had not over trained he would have been KOed in 3 rounds, not 2 rounds.

Comment

Styles make fight...This would be a brawl and Pac's speed would be too much for Gatti.

Comment

Gatti would get dropped several times and stopped... But I would've loved to see how PAC handled the work on the inside from gatti.

Comment

Who wins Floyd or Micky Ward?

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
              @ super featherweight..who do u think will win? i pick Gatti via stoppage R10

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
                @ super featherweight..who do u think will win? i pick Gatti via stoppage R10

seriously, you're like a really pathetic troll...i know you live in gensan and probably worship the guy but you play this ****** on boxingscene...floyd has enough ******s

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  seriously, you're like a really pathetic troll...i know you live in gensan and probably worship the guy but you play this ****** on boxingscene...floyd has enough ******s
                  pinoy fake flo mo like meat?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    pinoy fake flo mo like meat?

i dont think Meat is faking it

i can picture Meat saying 'at the end of the day' alot in person

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      i dont think Meat is faking it

i can picture Meat saying 'at the end of the day' alot in person
                      what?

i thought that floyd fan/closet gay inuendo was his schtick.

Comment

Working...
                      X