Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Dirrell beating up J'Leon Love in sparring...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love is a Cheater.

Love is a punching bag.

Comment

Everyone in the comments thinks it was recent cuz Dirrell's brother or some family posted it today...

And Dirrell supposedly is back with Haymon now

Comment

I like Dirrell. I always felt he got robbed against Froch. Seems to not have the right people in his corner though. Even this footage posted serves as testiment to that. Cmon Willie Dirrell..bragging on 15 seconds of a sparring session..

Comment

It's not surprising at all. I heard Dirrell was doing the same to prime Chad Dawson

Comment

Originally posted by -EX- View Post
            Everyone in the comments thinks it was recent cuz Dirrell's brother or some family posted it today...

Maybe it is, maybe it isn't can you verify? J'leon was going back and forth with someone else on there no one said anything about dates

Comment

Not surprised. Love isnt that good and Dirrell has amazing physical talent and skill. His mental game is week.

Comment

It was mentioned during the Cotto 24/7 I think

Comment

Originally posted by SoulByThePound View Post
                  Maybe it is, maybe it isn't can you verify?
                  J'Leon says it was old...I don't think he'd lie about just a sparring session...only some clown is claiming it was recent...everyone else is as clueless as you and me

Comment

J'Leon says it was old...I don't think he'd lie about just a sparring session...only some clown is claiming it was recent...everyone else is as clueless as you and me
                    Alright....

Comment

Damn that was really bad.... But this clip really shows how talented he was/is.

Dirrell wasted about 4 years doing nothing. Now his brother (who is a lesser fighter) is the one fighting for a title shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X