Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On what grounds should pac have to take these drug test?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oaba09 View Post
    This is what I have been telling everyone but they can't seem to get it...A test after the fight will still show anything illegal that pac is taking....

Again I'm asking, what's the problem with this then?

***Green K given***
    Post-Fight Drug Test Scenarios:

1. Pacman KTFO Mayweather, Pacman is +, who wins?
    2. Mayweather KTFO Pacman, Mayweather is +, who wins?
    3. Pacman KTFO Mayweather, both are +, Pacman wins? Forfeit both purse?
    4. Pacman KTFO Mayweather, Mayweather is +, forfeit Mayweather purse?
    5. Mayweather KTFO Pacman, Pacman is +, forfeit Pacman purse?

Very dirty scenario....

Comment

Originally posted by oaba09 View Post
      This is what I have been telling everyone but they can't seem to get it...A test after the fight will still show anything illegal that pac is taking....

Again I'm asking, what's the problem with this then?

***Green K given***
      I haven't heard from anywhere that he's agreed to be tested randomly during the time of his training camp and that is the only way to be sure of it. The proposal of them deciding the exact time of each test one in the beginning, one in the middle and ope at the end is only a moderate deterrant. You can make a PED regimen around that. Its also not just about some drug that makes him like popeye eating spinach. Its about fighters using PED to help with training ie. allow fighters to recover faster and more easily gain and maintain lean muscle. However if he agreed to taking random tests during training but only required that there would be no test within 24 hours before the fight and mayweather still said no which I have yet to hear then I feel that it may be unreasonable.

Comment

from manny saying that he's going to take the test, i don't know why that isnt good enough, but, there is no factual evidence pointing to pacquiao using PED's, it's all speculation, so i don't see why he is subjected being singled out.

it's not right to label someone guilty and have them prove their innocence without any evidence when there is no physical evidence.

like i said, it wouldn't hold up in court, so why is it being touted as fact!?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
          can someone convince me with proof as to why pacquiao should be forced to take these extra tests? (EDIT) if he wants this fight?

what actual factual proof does anyone have?

because what i'm seeing since this happened is someone being accused of something, as far as i know there is zero evidence, only speculation, which isnt enough to hold up in court, so why is pacquiao being treated like he's guilty and has to prove himself innocent because of accusations with no evidence?

someone?
          On what grounds does Pacman get to demand 49048549058309458 of Floyd? On what grounds did he get to Catchweight fight Cotto but still get the Title?

Comment

if they're so concerned, then mayweather should've been doing this for at least the last 4 years, and also, if this is going to be how the negotiating is going to be, then, it should now be an INDUSTRY STANDARD. because like crazy kim said in another thread, this is going to be the new way to duck someone or to squash a proposed fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Lead Cenobite View Post
              On what grounds does Pacman get to demand 49048549058309458 of Floyd? On what grounds did he get to Catchweight fight Cotto but still get the Title?
              $10 million dollars for every pound over, but we are not taking the same test you are taking. Team Pacquiao does not work for Mayweather but wants Team Mayweather to work for them.

Comment

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
                from manny saying that he's going to take the test, i don't know why that isnt good enough, but, there is no factual evidence pointing to pacquiao using PED's, it's all speculation, so i don't see why he is subjected being singled out.

it's not right to label someone guilty and have them prove their innocence without any evidence when there is no physical evidence.

like i said, it wouldn't hold up in court, so why is it being touted as fact!?!?!?
                the test is a step that mayweather want to take so he knows that he is fighting someone fair. same way pacquiao made cotto come in at 145 and there was a penalty clause

Comment

Originally posted by Lead Cenobite View Post
                  exactly!!!

why the double standard from Pacquiao's fans

Comment

This isn't the court of law, it's the court of public opinion. He should stop making a ****in hassle and accept the deal for the biggest fight today.

"What grounds" **** outta here.

Comment

• I really didn't expect this from pac fans but then again I didn't expect them to downplay and discredit the marquez fights huge ppv #'s either... I still thought yall were better than this though

Comment

Working...
                      X