• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    What's your scorecard bro
    prob watch it later

Comment

• When people actually watch the fight it kills that myth that Castillo was robbed..most people who say it never even watched the fight

Comment

• I had it for Castillo by a few at the time. Only ever watched the fight twice and the re-watch was a long time ago. I will have to try watch it again and come up with a scorecard. See if i get the same this time around.

I used to had a thread linked in my sig, which had all my scorecards from close fights down the years. Somehow lost it though..which sucks.

Your idea OP, of a regular thread of close fights, where we can re-watch and re-score sounds a good idea.

Comment

• 115-113 Mayweather. Watched it a couple times the past years, always come up with the same score.

This is still a topic because Mayweather never lost. We used to have daily threads about Pac-Marquez II around here until Pac lost to Bradley and the people making those threads got what they wanted.

People are so predictable.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryggg View Post
            When people actually watch the fight it kills that myth that Castillo was robbed..most people who say it never even watched the fight
            You said a mouth full then L boogie

Its 100% the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
              115-113 Mayweather. Watched it a couple times the past years, always come up with the same score.

This is still a topic because Mayweather never lost. We used to have daily threads about Pac-Marquez II around here until Pac lost to Bradley and the people making those threads got what they wanted.

People are so predictable.
              Yo Paulie where you been

Comment

Yo Paulie where you been
                Yo, mostly in the lounge. NSB hurts my brain.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                  No problem man, at the end of the dagy we are all here for the love of the sport.
                  #salute War real boxing fans

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                    I had it for Castillo by a few at the time. Only ever watched the fight twice and the re-watch was a long time ago. I will have to try watch it again and come up with a scorecard. See if i get the same this time around.

I used to had a thread linked in my sig, which had all my scorecards from close fights down the years. Somehow lost it though..which sucks.

Your idea OP, of a regular thread of close fights, where we can re-watch and re-score sounds a good idea.
                    Thanks bro....I'll have another thread posted in the next few days

Gonna watch some fights n decide 2 fights I'll choose for next week

Comment

anybody with a brain wouldnt miss those thudding shots...he also is countering floyds counter

i really enjoyed this fight live

...why not score the fight with us and explain your card....or would you rather troll?

this is just out of fun, if you arent going to score it with us and explain your card, you're not adding anything to the thread.....
                      so touchy. ayy mija.

i saw it like two weeks ago and this time with some new buddies and one was even black fwiw (a lot, they typically stick with their own, but no racism tho, i'm pr and i get it) and after the 10th or 11th round where it was a 10-8 it was like that's a wrap. i'm not trolling, though. relatively close if you have a bias coming in but clear in castillos favor as to who won that fight, that night in LV.

Comment

Working...
                      X