No announcement yet.

What is your opinion on Abortion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    The federal Unborn Victims of Violence Act, which was enacted "to protect unborn children from assault and murder," states that under federal law, anybody intentionally killing or attempting to kill an unborn child should "be punished... for intentionally killing or attempting to kill a human being." The act also states that an unborn child is a "member of the species **** sapiens." At least 38 states have passed similar fetal homicide laws.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unborn...f_Violence_Act
    You don't read too well do you Hector? That seems to be a common problem around here, lack of reading comprehension.

This is what I wrote and you totally ignored it:
    An unborn fetus has no rights under the law beyond the protection against violence.
    Now find me one law or regulation that gives a fetus, of any age, legal rights as a human being. Not laws regarding violence which I already stated have different standards, and rightly so.

Comment

I personally think it is absolutely wrong.

You dont want the child then their is outlets for that such as adoption, family members etc.

Those who choose abortion are selfish, they choose it because its the easiest option.

Comment

Originally posted by OnTheirBacks! View Post
        I personally think it is absolutely wrong.

You dont want the child then their is outlets for that such as adoption, family members etc.

Those who choose abortion are selfish, they choose it because its the easiest option.
        And if complications arise and the woman dies in childbirth or becomes otherwise incapacitated? Why bring another unwanted human into the world? What if the child ends up in some group home, unwanted and ignored and mistreated?

The choice starts and ends with the woman carrying the fetus. There should be no other discussion permitted.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          This reason you "abandoned" this "****hole" was because you where butt hurt about being demoted as a moderator. Your inability to even moderate a forum full of ****ing children once again illustrates the fact you are rather ******ed and your comments in this thread further solidify that.

The anger in your posts also suggests that is something you actually know nothing about whatsoever (not surprisingly for a man that grew up in a trailer.)
          "Demoted."

I quit, sunshine. Of my own accord. Ask REED.

Why? Because I grew weary of having to babysit idiotic ****sticks like you and watch over your endless 'cycle of tard councils and pow-wows on gun control, abortion, religion, and issues of race every other week.

Comment

If life ends when a heartbeat stops, it stands to reason that it begins when a heart starts to beat. That happens at about 5 or 6 weeks. I'd say from then till about 20 weeks, abortion should be used sparingly. After 20 weeks it is a child that can survive outside the womb. So my opinion goes like this.

before 5 weeks - have as many as you want
            5-20 weeks - when there isn't a suitable home for the child
            after 20 weeks - almost never, rape, incest, stuff like that.
            Last edited by 2shameless; 09-11-2015, 06:50 PM.

Comment

abortion is OK because most of the people who would even consider doing it are morally unfit to reproduce

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
              "Demoted."

I quit, sunshine. Of my own accord. Ask REED.

Why? Because I grew weary of having to babysit idiotic ****sticks like you and watch over your endless 'cycle of tard councils and pow-wows on gun control, abortion, religion, and issues of race every other week.
              you didn't babysit anyone, you got your feelings hurt and went on crazed banning sprees and hyperventilated while people told you to calm down

don't be such a revisionist

Comment

Originally posted by Cruisin' View Post
                abortion is OK because most of the people who would even consider doing it are morally unfit to reproduce

you didn't babysit anyone, you got your feelings hurt and went on crazed banning sprees and hyperventilated while people told you to calm down

Weird. My resignation thread told an entirely different story - From the perspective of mods and posters alike.

You must be one of the racist jizz stains I routinely had my way with.

Let it go, man. It's not healthy to obsess about somebody who has only logged into this site 3 times in the last 13 months. Be thankful I stepped down and that trolls can once again run rampant in the lounge.

Have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  I got my girlfriend pregnant when I was 19 and she was 18. I had zero sex-ed in school outside of a HILARIOUS abstinence-only class we had in high school. You know what they told us? Theres still a chance you could get pregnant and STDs if you use a condom, so you may as well not bother! Safe sex was a lie they told us, and our only hope was to wait until marriage.

Even with the internet, I really didn't know **** about safe sex, stds, ect. Thank GOD my girlfriends Mom was like "NOPE. Paul, get $250 together by next Friday. There is no discussion here. If you really love each other, you can wait until you're ready to have kids."

Not a day goes by that I am not thankful for what her Mom, Planned Parenthood, and Rowe vs Wade.

Some people might ask "Don't you feel bad knowing that a child could have existed and would be like 10 years old now?" My answer would be No, Are you ******ed? A sperm is alive. Every time you bust in your girl while wearing a condom or she's on the pill, that's a potential child that you have prevented from existing.

Wow - the incompetence and stupidity of man never ceases to amaze me.

So basically you were adult enough to have sex, and create life - but not man enough to take care of what it resulted in.

Are you trying to tell me at age 18/19 you didn't know what having sex would result in?

I agree they need to teach kids more about safe sex, but the fact is - you CAN get pregnant, and the only way to 100% prevent pregnancy, is abstinence.

Day by day I lose hope in my fellow man...

I only hope that abortion was carried out in the first few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                    I'm not a woman so I don't know if I understand the process of giving birth enough to create laws on it.
                    You sure sound like a woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Cruisin' View Post

I thought this was also the case and to be honest in confidence I was told such aswell.

He was not fit to be a moderator, he doesn't have the intellect or ability to deal with ambiguity whatsoever. It is also as clear as day that he is rather slow and to put it bluntly, a rather stupid individual.

On one of his banning sprees he perma banned me for "Being Wazaa," I was absolutely flabbergasted. I couldn't believe the banning reason when I read it,
                      He actually thought that I was Wazaa because the last two digits on our IP address where the same?

The guy didn't even have the very basic understanding of how IP schema octets work. How the **** can you let someone that dumb become a moderator?

Thankfully I was unbanned and an apology was issued, but again unless I pursued that case any further I was would have stayed banned, thanks to this guys poor moderating skills due to a lack of brain functionality.

He was clearly not a good fit for the role, I am surprised the admin team allowed that to happen but anyway, leave him off. He was quietly pushed off the team and claimed differently.

Comment

Working...
                      X