No announcement yet.

The truth is floyd could lose

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The truth is floyd could lose

I am the biggest Floyd fan going,but the truth is, he is overdue for a bad night.
    Combine that with the fact that Maidana is one of those relentless type guys
    who is hell bent on getting the W....Any great trainer will tell you that when an
    opponent has made up his mind that he is going to win,you could have big
    problems.....just ask Mike Tyson about Buster Douglas.

Originally posted by toooooool View Post
    I am the biggest Floyd fan going,but the truth is, he is overdue for a bad night.
    Combine that with the fact that Maidana is one of those relentless type guys
    who is hell bent on getting the W....Any great trainer will tell you that when an
    opponent has made up his mind that he is going to win,you could have big
    problems.....just ask Mike Tyson about Buster Douglas.
    Tyson was doing blow and banging chicks non stop..I doubt Floyd is messing around like that.

Comment

Sure he COULD lose but I don't think Maidana can pull it off. I'll be happy if it's competitive.

Just don't think Marcos has the tools

Comment

he could, course he could,

He knows Maidana hits damn hard.

So his going to hit hard too.

Maidana is a very good challenger IMO, aint scared of nobody, got a new trainer, new team, improved, got his biggest as underdog.

May Day should be good.

Comment

Your not here to promote the fight right?

Comment

First off, lets not compare Tyson to Floyd! One of the biggest things Floyd has over ANY fighter is his work ethic!
            Just sit back relax, and watch greatness my friend! There's a reason Floyd trains the way he does... so he can prevent OFF nights!
            Stay tuned...

Comment

Maidana nearly got dropped by a shot Morales. It's useless hyping up the fight doe.... Seriously, here's what you could expect in this fight: lots of hugging and clinching, not to mention Floyd's potshotting, running, and many other techniques in his survival kits. Before you know it it's the last round, and you're left wondering how time flew fast... Floyd wins by UD again... rinse and repeat... Give it up doe... hehe...

Comment

If and it's a big IF Chino lands then it could well be the end of Mayweather. I hope he does as I'm sick of seeing this guy ducking Pac ever since we could think back from.

Comment

Working...
                X