Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*******s....Dont compare Hopkins to Pacquiao..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *******s....Dont compare Hopkins to Pacquiao..

Hopkins dominated Middle weight for a decade straight, the only middle to hold the title the longest. THe dude had a 28 inch waist for the longest, he was in tip top shape since day one. Hopkins STYLE of fighting has carried him into his old age. ITs not like he is doing something EXTRAORDINARY, its called STYLES MAKE FIGHTS! Hopkins isnt all of a sudden ko'ing people, he's just out pointing them by being technical. Hopkins is able to limit his opponents output and making them fight at a slower pace that is comfortable to his style...almost like FLOYD MAYWEATHER in a since.

Manny has been tied to ped use because of his refusal to take a blood test. Jumping from 135 to 147 in 6 months is kind of hard to do. The fact that he jumped those 2 weight classes to dominate WW after struggling with smaller opponents DIDNT SEND OFF RED FLAGS...

The moment Mayweather asked for a test, we got 1 million excuses and a canceled fight.

Hopkins on the other hand was knocked down twice and fought to a draw...what was fishy about that?

There has been talks about Hopkins being on PED's for almost a decade now. Almost a decade now rumors has been going on about B-Hop being on PED's. This is nothing new.

Whether he's on any PED, who knows? I don't think he is. But, then again I don't think Pac is either.

But, I just find it laughable on why some people believe that Pac is the only elite fighter on PEDs. When in reality B-Hop, Ward, Donaire, Klitschko, etc etc is just as likely as to be on some performance enhancer as Pacquiao is.

Comment

well, hopkins did refuse to be tested when his opponent requested.

i don't think both are cheating, but if you're gonna call one a cheater, then you should also call the other guy a cheater also.

otherwise, you are a hypocrite

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
        well, hopkins did refuse to be tested when his opponent requested.

i don't think both are cheating, but if you're gonna call one a cheater, then you should also call the other guy a cheater also.

otherwise, you are a hypocrite
        Good call. There are really few comparisons between the 2 boxers tbo. Both atg's in their own right.

Comment

Clear and Cream, the product of an American champion !

BALCO you'll get away with it, cause its Made in America !

Comment

Hopkins hasn't knocked someone out in almost 7 years. He is not hurting people left and right.
            He should take the test but it was requested in a press conference.

Comment

How about enjoying Hopkins win last night and forget about Pacquiao for a couple of days. Is that too hard to do?

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
                Hopkins hasn't knocked someone out in almost 7 years. He is not hurting people left and right.
                He should take the test but it was requested in a press conference.
                if you are going to assume that floyd asked for the test "just for a fair fight" then we should also assume that pascal also asked for it for the same reason, regardless when it was asked. i mean its just a blood test, right? what's the big deal if you're clean? as ped crusaders always say.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
                  Hopkins dominated Middle weight for a decade straight, the only middle to hold the title the longest. THe dude had a 28 inch waist for the longest, he was in tip top shape since day one. Hopkins STYLE of fighting has carried him into his old age. ITs not like he is doing something EXTRAORDINARY, its called STYLES MAKE FIGHTS! Hopkins isnt all of a sudden ko'ing people, he's just out pointing them by being technical. Hopkins is able to limit his opponents output and making them fight at a slower pace that is comfortable to his style...almost like FLOYD MAYWEATHER in a since.

Manny has been tied to ped use because of his refusal to take a blood test. Jumping from 135 to 147 in 6 months is kind of hard to do. The fact that he jumped those 2 weight classes to dominate WW after struggling with smaller opponents DIDNT SEND OFF RED FLAGS...

The moment Mayweather asked for a test, we got 1 million excuses and a canceled fight.

Hopkins on the other hand was knocked down twice and fought to a draw...what was fishy about that?

We saw what a past it JMM did to the lightweight division and what Morales, old, after a long lay off did to Maidana, a man who had Khan running for his life and spanked the current WBC WW champ.

My point is those guys, Barrera, Morales, Pacquiao and JMM are true ATG and A fighters, on the other hand Margo, Clottey, Bradley, Maidana, Ortiz, Berto aren't, and I'm afraid Cotto and Mosley aren't too, Cotto and Mosley are throwback fighters, but not A fighters.

I always said 140 and 147 are overrated...

Pascal himself get outboxed by Froch...

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
                    How about enjoying Hopkins win last night and forget about Pacquiao for a couple of days. Is that too hard to do?
                    Seriously... Tried to give green but have to spread it around.

Comment

Working...
                    X