Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't You Fkn Hate Conspiracy Theorists...Or Are YOU One Of Them?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by arraamis View Post
    The real question shouldn't be "Do you hate conspiracy theorist", it should be why is there such a campaign to downplay or invalidate ideas formulated outside of the normal "BOX" of common thinking.

For anyone to DENY the existence of so-called SECRET\ELITE GROUPS, that wield political influence, financial influence and influence in medicine and agriculture, would be completely foolish and naive. And it goes to a limited and narrow way of thinking, that only accounts for the forces or en****** that can be SEEN, not for the UNSEEN.

Its like acknowledging the existence of water because one can touch, see and feel it, while at the same time denying the existence of air, because it doesn't have attributes that can be validated by sensory perception.

Here's a thought: I've noticed a growing group of like-minded individuals, who almost treat any UNCOMMON thought or IDEA, that goes against the norm, as some type of conspiracy -- And those who foster these ideas, as Conspiracy Theorists.

If you look at the term: CONSPIRACY THEORY
    a theory that explains an event or set of circumstances as the result of a secret plot by usually powerful conspirators.
    {merriam-webster.com}

The terminology itself, doesn't eliminate the possibility that unseen powerful forces exist -- Only that events, are often attributed to, or the result of their actions.

Here's my take on the topic OF "CONSPIRACY THEORISTS" and those groups that constantly campaign against THEORIES formulated outside of the box.

What harm does it do, to have THEORIES?
    Why is it necessary to challenge such THEORIES?

I was told once by one of my Professor's, that for twelve years of grade schooling and four additional years of college, we coupled with our chosen major, are being programmed how to RESPOND to AUTHORITY.

When we VIEW events and or CIRCUMSTANCES differently from the NORM, and formulate IDEAS that can be considered "Outside of the box" then it should be expected, that coming from those who have accepted the PROGRAMMING through and through, to be viewed as REBELS, CONSPIRATORS and the like. The goal is to physiologically embarrass and shame those individuals back inline with the COMMON WAY OF THINKING.

It is part of the programming that many have accepted willingly and for some unwillingly. So, whenever I witness someone constantly challenging any theory that can be considered abnormal, with mundane dialog and tangential arguments, I understand that this ACT is originating from someone who is PROGRAMMED to think a certain way, to FEEL a certain way and to INTERPRET events as prescribed without question.

As an example {maybe a poor one}: When G.W.Bush made his post 9/11 address to the nation, he stated that Conspiracy Theorists would not be tolerated. This was a signal to those PROGRAMMED, to go after everyone who formulated IDEAS, that went CONTRARY to the explanation that he offered. And to this day, we have a group of individuals, WHO ARE PART OF THE SYSTEM MENTALLY, that always RISE to challenge those who would think "Outside of the box" and suggest, that something was foul about 9/11.

Its all about the mental programming for those that are of the system and lack of programming for those that think outside of the box.
    Your response to authority is that its ok for police to assault innocent people. Way to think outside the box.

Comment

• Originally posted by CeeMCee View Post
      Your response to authority is that its ok for police to assault innocent people. Way to think outside the box.
      Let it go dude, you misread a phrase, misinterpreted the meaning and have been on a tangent ever since.

Comment

Let it go dude, you misread a phrase, misinterpreted the meaning and have been on a tangent ever since.
        Not at all. I only brought it up because you're a bend over and grab your ankles type of guy and have no business telling others how to question authority. You'd rather make up some silly conspiracy than to actually do something when authority figures abuse their power, you're a clown.

Comment

Not at all. I only brought it up because you're a bend over and grab your ankles type of guy and have no business telling others how to question authority. You'd rather make up some silly conspiracy than to actually do something when authority figures abuse their power, you're a clown.
          Apparently, you're just a small-minded idiot that can only read on a first grade level. Do you honestly think I give a **** that you're still butthurt?
          Its easy to butt**** idiots on the internet that are basically stupid, that's why you're following me around like a child begging for quarters. Grow-up and realize that life doesn't begin or end in your mom's house in the backroom. There are events and situations that occur in real life that can and will be misinterpreted by little kids, who haven't done a thing with their lives -- and sadly you are one of them. I'll give you the same advice again, don't blame others for your limitations and shortcoming ... live a little and unplug from the puter.

Now, if you cannot accept a somewhat civil response to your sillyness, we can start our own thread in the dome and I can butt**** you endlessly. I was actually having a little fun, laughing at your poor attempts at insulting me.

Comment

• i'll entertain me some possibilities. within reason, of course. call my stance : "let's hear it."

and there are aspects of many "conspiracies" or systems of underground methods and principals that are real.

governments withhold information from their citizens
            businesses withhold information from workers (and the IRS, dogs!)

the premise is one that's perhaps taken on a life of it's own. are people and organizations conspiring? lol! ye.

do a multitude of powerful conspirators exist in constancy, shaping ever aspect of life to fit their means?
            am i a conspiracy theorist?

i dont think so. but let's hear it, dog.

Comment

Apparently, you're just a small-minded idiot that can only read on a first grade level. Do you honestly think I give a **** that you're still butthurt?
              Its easy to butt**** idiots on the internet that are basically stupid, that's why you're following me around like a child begging for quarters. Grow-up and realize that life doesn't begin or end in your mom's house in the backroom. There are events and situations that occur in real life that can and will be misinterpreted by little kids, who haven't done a thing with their lives -- and sadly you are one of them. I'll give you the same advice again, don't blame others for your limitations and shortcoming ... live a little and unplug from the puter.

Now, if you cannot accept a somewhat civil response to your sillyness, we can start our own thread in the dome and I can butt**** you endlessly. I was actually having a little fun, laughing at your poor attempts at insulting me.

I only find it amusing that YOU have the nerve to tell people to question authority, unless of course there is video evidence available then its no longer an issue. You're only interested in hypothetical situations and conspiracies, not injustices.

Comment

• J. Edgar Hoover orchestrated the killings of JFK, RFK and MLK.

Comment

I only find it amusing that YOU have the nerve to tell people to question authority, unless of course there is video evidence available then its no longer an issue. You're only interested in hypothetical situations and conspiracies, not injustices.
                  YES, it is amusing when you constantly exploit your inability to understand what you read. You went off-track totally misinterpreting what I clearly stated in English. Now this would be understandable, if Spanish or German was your native language, but it is not.

Point in question: Girl is struck by a police office, enraged that someone from his blindside threw some liquid in his direction. The Cop lashed out in anger at the first person behind him with liquids in their hand.

My statement "It was an understandable mistake, given the circumstances". The girls was shouting BS at the Cops, and she was immediately behind the enraged Cop. So, naturally the Cop assumed she was the culprit and struck her. "It was a mistake, but an understandable mistake."

You, with your limited understanding of english terms and phrases, interpreted this to mean the Cop was justified, which I never stated nor implied. The question remains, whether others are to blame, simply because you're ******ed and do not have the ability to understand written phrases ... Ans: **** No!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                    i'll entertain me some possibilities. within reason, of course. call my stance : "let's hear it."

and there are aspects of many "conspiracies" or systems of underground methods and principals that are real.

governments withhold information from their citizens
                    businesses withhold information from workers (and the IRS, dogs!)

the premise is one that's perhaps taken on a life of it's own. are people and organizations conspiring? lol! ye.

do a multitude of powerful conspirators exist in constancy, shaping ever aspect of life to fit their means?
                    am i a conspiracy theorist?

i dont think so. but let's hear it, dog.

good post new england. agree.

Comment

YES, it is amusing when you constantly exploit your inability to understand what you read. You went off-track totally misinterpreting what I clearly stated in English. Now this would be understandable, if Spanish or German was your native language, but it is not.

Point in question: Girl is struck by a police office, enraged that someone from his blindside threw some liquid in his direction. The Cop lashed out in anger at the first person behind him with liquids in their hand.

My statement "It was an understandable mistake, given the circumstances". The girls was shouting BS at the Cops, and she was immediately behind the enraged Cop. So, naturally the Cop assumed she was the culprit and struck her. "It was a mistake, but an understandable mistake."

You, with your limited understanding of english terms and phrases, interpreted this to mean the Cop was justified, which I never stated nor implied. The question remains, whether others are to blame, simply because you're ******ed and do not have the ability to understand written phrases ... Ans: **** No!!!
                      Understandable and acceptable are never the correct terms when an armed person of authority physically assaults an innocent person. Our authority figures should be held to higher standards, you seem intent to hold them to lower standards unless there is a chance of conspiracy. If someone throws water on me and I turn around and punch the actual person who threw it I'll be arrested, understandable. Throwing punches isnt a required step in arresting someone, therefore its not acceptable, even less understandable when the person hasnt done anything.
                      Last edited by A.K.A; 10-07-2012, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X