Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So do any Americans actually think they live in the greatest country in the world?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    afghanistan vs soviets
    iran vs iraq
    somalia vs un (blackhawk down)
    israel vs. arabs 1948, 1967, 1973

it happens more often than ppl think.

britain vs continental, we wouldn't be the USA if the strongest always won.
    You do realize the US gave Afganistanitains weapons to fight the soviets right? In fact, in every one of those cases another country helped fund the "little guy." Except for possible your movie scenario where it wasn't a war it was the UN fighting an oppression government. Not civilians fighting their government.

But hey, if you think our government hasn't taken us over because we have guns, to each their own lol.
    Last edited by Beater_of_ass; 07-30-2015, 03:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
      You do realize the US gave Satanist weapons to fight the soviets right? In fact, in every one of those cases another country helped fund the "little guy." Except for possible your movie scenario where it wasn't a war it was the UN fighting an oppression government. Not civilians fighting their government.

But hey, if you think our government hasn't taken us over because we have guns, to each their own lol.
      why are you even rambling? why so hot about the subject?

that's why the founding fathers put the 2nd amendment. whether its worthless now that's why they put it back then.

a bunch of ppl with guns can cause problems, even with planes and bombers.

and almost every rebels gets support from somewhere. who's to say future american rebels don't.

Comment

• Hey Beater_of_dick/Sucker_of_ass, I don't tell you we shouldn't have certain things and they should be banned(like non English speaking ****s) so STFU about me having a CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS! You obviously don't know shit about the Founding Fathers or how the United States of America should be. ****s like yourself need to GTFO of the U.S.A. if you have a problem with the Constitution!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
          Hey Beater_of_dick/Sucker_of_ass, I don't tell you we shouldn't have certain things and they should be banned(like non English speaking ****s) so STFU about me having a CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS! You obviously don't know shit about the Founding Fathers or how the United States of America should be. ****s like yourself need to GTFO of the U.S.A. if you have a problem with the Constitution!!!!!

**** you. I can say what I want, it's a America b*tch. You shouldn't own a gun either, you're mad and legit pissed about an internet post in a country where free speech is allowed lol. Idiot.

Comment

Working...
          X