No announcement yet.

50,000 Casualties in Ukraine: German intel says "official figures not credible"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
    how about take a trip to Odessa and witness it yourself. - No, you are wrong. 95% of citizens here want peace and pro-Russian. those folks who were murdering people on May 2nd - not from my city. as long as you keep getting your news from your media - they'll keep telling you, men like myself, went on killing civilians..yeah right.

watch this before you'll judge. or as I said before, like these folks do - visit this damn country - and then state your final opinion.

it's not an RT, still doubt it will work for you though

3:40 good comment from young lad who served in Ukrainian army
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f41x...oEq6-Q&index=1
    Stop lying, even in Donbass most likely much less than that % are Pro-Russian. There is a reason there hasn't been much agitation in Odessa and many patriotic displays pro-Ukrainian. I have a friend from Odessa and he tells me stuff like this what you are saying is b/s, as per usual from you....

And the video...wow, I wonder how many takes that took to film to make sure it was fully to script!! Especially this girl at the end talking in perfect rhyme, so poetic!!! And what did the soldier say that was so interesting? Just a youngster who has been swayed and brainwashed to think the West is the enemy and Kiev attacked his area for no reason...in other words a simple naive idiot.

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
    your words hurts me. I know that might sound funny to you.

I watched about 2 minutes of this before I got bored by this pretentious conspiracy theory crap. You do realise this was, if i'm not mistaken, made by the same guy who said the Charlie Hebdo shootings was staged because the police officer's head wasn't blown open by an ak-47 bullet...

Ridiculous source from you, as per usual.

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
    How can you be from Ukraine, and be pro Russian, after what Russia did to Ukraine by annexing Crimea, and starting a war in Eastern Ukraine? Explain that to me please? Unless you consider yourself Russian.

And from the looks of this map, the overwhelming majority of people from Odessa and Odessa oblast voted for Poroshenko, the pro Ukrainian, pro Western leader.

I don't even know if this guy can be called Ukrainian...I don't know what he is...a self-hating, treacherous 'Ukrainian' with Georgian links and a wish to be Russian....

Look, Crimea is understandable, in terms of it being vastly pro-Russian but also ethnically Russian in a big %. However the unlawful land grab was wrong and went ahead with breaking treaties and agreements. If there was a legitimate referendum held, not one at the barrel of a gun, then the World would respect it. However, to this idiot, he still lives in a Soviet mentality where Russia, Ukraine and Belarus are all one nation and it doesn't even matter what it says on paper as it is all one land...well actually this fool is a mother Russia worshipper.

Poroshenko is actually from the Odessa area.

It's hilarious how these Pro-Russians call the Ukrainians fascists. Last I checked, the backward, corrupt, intolerant, dictatorship that Russia is with a power hungry manlet leading a ****hole that justifies stealing territory on 'helping Russians' sounds much more like Nazis than a country that is sick and tired of being controlled by a load of ****s and want a better life in Europe. The problem in the East is that they have been fed Russian propaganda all their lives and are too ignorant to not accept it and believe there is a chance for a better life. They'd rather stick with what they know and are used to than try something new, ironically because Russia held Ukraine back from developing and the people lost hope in the Ukrainian government and state developing.

The funniest thing is, our resident Pro-Russian poster said he ''doesn't want to be ruled by Pro-Western Jewish government'' the typical hateful propaganda from Russia ... I really wonder at Russia's thinking, it's like if they accuse others of their own identity problems, then people won't notice??
    Last edited by PainfromUkraine; 02-11-2015, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
      You call it anti-Russia propaganda, the rest of the world calls it the truth. Crawl back to that shi1hole that you came from, instead of being comfy in a big bad NATO Country like Canada, who despises Russia. Yes Russia needs Ukraine, because without it its basically an Asian country with Moscow as its root. Russia's history started in Kiev.

Russia's gas deals always came with some sort of slavish stipulation based on the corrupt regions party being in control. Funny, whenever a pro western government emerged in Ukraine, Russia's gas rates more than tripled every time. Using gas as blackmail against it's closest neighbor basically shows what time of pigs your country is.

Of course that is the typical Russian thinking, the same type that drives Putin. However, majority of Ukrainians despise Russia now, and relations will never be the same. Instead of Russia taking back Ukraine you should be worrying about Russia's worthless currency and it becoming the next North Korea. Putin and Kim are already becoming best buds, I guess dictators have things in common.

What does the US giving arms to the middle east to fight the taliban have to do with this argument. US and Russia are two different countries, in that US is actually a real country where people have freedoms, the type that Ukraine hopes to be one day, and not Russia.
      You can't argue with these type of people. It's like the truth staring them in the face is somehow doctored. USA overshadows Russia in corruption? Haha give me a break. Russian ethics regarding policy is based on corruption. It is a complete joke, Russians themselves nonchalantly say that their temperament has always been cold and unfeeling to one another. They're tuff sob's and accept their morality as a struggle to get by.

Can't believe people on here are actually thinking Russia is not plagued by corruption I mean if this puts things into perspective, Putin just spent the most ever on the Olympics. A whopping 51 billion in federal funds so that he could hold it at his summer home (in a climate unsuitable for the Winter Olympics might I add, now in the books as the warmest in history). Mean while you look at our almost would be president Mitt Romney who balanced the 2002 Winter Olympic budget starting with 379 million short of it's revenue goals. He was able to acquire 1.32 billion of indirect government funding to fund the event along with an additional $1.1 billion in the form of highway and transit projects. The Olympic games ended up with a surplus of 100 million and after he donated $1.4 million in salary and severance payments he received for his three years as president and CEO, and also contributed $1 million to the Olympics. Meanwhile reports indicate Putin and his business associates have pocketed over 30 billion from the Winter Games.

Comment

It's very bizarre that Jewish billionaires in the US are such avid supporters of a neonazi militia with a Swastika-derived coat of arms in Ukraine, just because some Russian billionaires stood in he way of their commercial enterprises. Talk about selling out.

Comment

Working...
        X