Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wlad just ducked Briggs FFS

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      lol! well that puts him in the top 10-15 in 2 world organizations...a big win over a top 10 guy n either could catapult him into a title shot....i'd say a voluntary by the WBC champion whoever that is following stiverne\wilder. you just never know...
      If Briggs really wants a fight with Klistchko, that may be the best way to get one. He has to claw his way up the ladder until he's made a mandatory challenger. Let's not forget, Wladmir's skilled, but he has a glass jaw. He'll only fight Briggs if he knows he'll win with little risk, or if he's a mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
        Wlad's ribs are in serious danger
        and by this I mean the ribs on his plate.. what he eats, Shannon eats

Comment

Comment

good one... lol

Comment

Shannon's latest sparring partners

Comment

Boxing should be ashamed! How Briggs continues to get licensed is beyond logic. Briggs clearly has mental issues and was nearly beaten to death the last time he fought a Klitschko. He'll more than likely get seriously hurt once he steps up to a decent heavyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                  Question I have: is he on steroids? he's in very good shape for his age.
                  I think it's safe to say when someone his age suddenly looks more ripped than 10 years ago and follows people around doing amateur WWF cutscenes he's on the juice

Comment

Let's go champ! Let's go champ! Let go champ! Let's go champ! Let's go champ! Let go champ!

Comment

I still think Wlad is trying to help him out to get a title shot...and get some money. He's friendly with the Klits, and those run-ins look staged for sure!

Comment

Working...
                      X