Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan says he'll KO Broner...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why hasnt the contract been signed already for this fights its the natural fight considering, Floyd stole Broners next opponent, and Madiana tea leafed Khans next opponent.

Comment

Khan will give Broner a Boxing Lesson or Knock him out inside of 8 rounds. I would love to see Khan Destroy Broner.... Broner is such a trashy dude - he makes Floyd look like a nice guy

Comment

I actually think this is a somewhat easy fight for Khan. Broner looked bad against Malignaggi's speed and combinations. I can only assume he'd also have a hell of a lot of trouble dealing with someone who is faster and hits harder.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
          What's hilarious here is Broner has two fights at 147, and he's looked next to horrible in both fights. You guys are funny. Khan kills him.
          Sounds like the last couple of Khan's opponents "blown up lightweights"

Comment

Im a broner fan and let me say Broner wants no parts of Khan. Khan had been practicing how to fight around someone with the mayweather shell style. Broner will be a warm up. Khan is too fast for broner lack of movement with his wide stance and no head movement. Broner only chance would be to hit a danny garcia and get lucky

Comment

If Broner boxes the same he did against Paulie and Maidana with zero movement, he gets beat easily again. Khan does have great speed and will put 4-5 punches together and move a bit.whats Broner gonna do besides stand in the pocket and get off a punch or two here and there? Of course, he could possibly knock Khan out with a good shot but does he have the power of Garcia or Maidana,of course not so....

Comment

I'd love to see this fight, Khan has the ability to outbox Broner and give him all sorts of trouble but Broner has the power and ability to KO Khan, it's an unpredictable fight that would be really interesting to watch.

If Khan was to fight and beat Broner I am certain he'd get Mayweather next too...

Comment

dont like this fight...dont wanna root for Khan

Comment

I'd die laughing if he got KO'd

Comment

Broner v Khan: Battle of the Babies

Fight in a sandbox in diapers and pacifiers

Comment

Working...
                      X