If Americans lose guns rights they truly are ******

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    I rather defend myself with my firearm and not get stabbed or shot
    I can overcome with my capacity to love.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
      Guns are never going to be banned from USA, period.

It just isn't going to happen
      This. About time these statists with a God complex get over that fact.

Comment

The real solution:
        http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=584238

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
          This. About time these statists with a God complex get over that fact.

The pic says it all. You are right 100%

Comment

Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
            I'd rather focus on the fact that being attacked violently is unlikely and focus on something more productive.
            unlikely yes but possible

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
            I can overcome with my capacity to love.
            there's nothing more powerful than giving your attacker a hug lol!

Comment

unlikely yes but possible

there's nothing more powerful than giving your attacker a hug lol!
              It's just not worth worrying about and Im in an extremely low crime area. I'm not saying that I can't defend myself or my home if it were to happen, but I don't lose sleep thinking about it. Even if all guns were banned, I can defend my home or hunt with a crossbow and I think they're more fun to shoot too.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
                It's just not worth worrying about and Im in an extremely low crime area. I'm not saying that I can't defend myself or my home if it were to happen, but I don't lose sleep thinking about it. Even if all guns were banned, I can defend my home or hunt with a crossbow and I think they're more fun to shoot too.
                I also live in a extremly low crime neighborhood and believe me that thought never crosses my mind, I don't have that fat yank mentality waiting for something to happen in my home so I could take down the criminal

how far do you have to be to cause serious damage with a crossbow

Comment

I also live in a extremly low crime neighborhood and believe me that thought never crosses my mind, I don't have that fat yank mentality waiting for something to happen in my home so I could take down the criminal

how far do you have to be to cause serious damage with a crossbow
                  Anything within 50 yards is dead.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
                    only the state should have guns, coupled with patrols to ensure proper behaviour.
                    How will the people protect themselves from a state that becomes oppressive?

No thanks. The American way is that the people have a right to bear arms so that the government can't run rough shod over them.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      How will the people protect themselves from a state that becomes oppressive?

No thanks. The American way is that the people have a right to bear arms so that the government can't run rough shod over them.
                      Does that happen in democratic countries that don't allow guns to the general public?

Comment

Working...
                      X