Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: How You Gone Let Your Homeboy Get His Ass Whooped Like This

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

25% of the people on boxing scene who are intelligent posters, and keep fit/box themselves, would have stayed and fought with their friend.

75% are the coward in the red shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
      25% of the people on boxing scene who are intelligent posters, and keep fit/box themselves, would have stayed and fought with their friend.

hahaha ain't that the truth! 99.9% of the 75% too you know would be like "I gotta girlfriend of 2 days to go home too" who's probably being gang banged as they speak, then the next week we'll get mad gay emo depressing topics with motha****as asking what the **** they ever do wrong in their life to deserve such *****y karma....

Comment

da ****k?......

Comment

Honestly, if you're with me you better know how to run fast or punch hard cuz I won't risk **** unless I'm cornered and have no way out.

Comment

The video is clearly after beef began,my homies would do the same they would let me get fcked up and vice versa but as soon as the second dude stepped in someone one would get shot,as men you start a fight you end it jumping someone a whole different story.

Comment

How the fuk u gon let ya boy get hammered like that?

But the white boy is a ***** for sucker punchin the dude. But a true homie woulda never let that **** happen cuz he woulda saw the dude tryna run up on him.

Comment

that dude that ran was filipino,LMAO.......
                aint no one goingnah jail ***G BOY WALK AWAY!!!!!
                Last edited by Team Vitaminas; 06-24-2011, 06:56 AM.

Comment

When are people gonna learn that sucka punches are the norm. U gotta do it before it can be done to you. Seriously, unless you know who you're fighting or maybe if its over a girl you better get them before they get you.

Times have changed man.

Fair fight days are over....

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    When are people gonna learn that sucka punches are the norm. U gotta do it before it can be done to you. Seriously, unless you know who you're fighting or maybe if its over a girl you better get them before they get you.

Times have changed man.

Straight up walt no honor in a street fight hit them in the balls the throat whatever gets the job done.

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post

Your math is off. At least a small percentage of us are idiots who would have started cutting fools as soon as homeboy hit the floor.
                      Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post

Times have changed man.

Wasnt no fair fight anyway if we're talkin shit and I run up on you if you look away with your hands down thats not on me. Im swingin for the fences.

Comment

Working...
                      X