Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko: Either Way, David Haye's Run Will Be Over

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Punk @ss Diva will never get in the ring with either Klitschko so I think Wlad is waisting his breath.

Comment

oh wlad wlad wlad, accept the 50-50 deal you big sissy bitch. haye has called you out 100 times and agve you what you wanted

stop ducking him you wanna be nazi

Comment

Originally posted by SluggerFan View Post
        Did Vitali really choke Haye? I would have loved to see that! Haye ran his mouth and went way beyond trash talking and I am glad to hear that someone put him in check. I really was hoping for a David Haye win against the Klits when he signed to fight them but when he pussed out of BOTH fights, I lost all respect for him. Come on, you cannot have a t-shirt with both Klits heads chopped off and then run like a biatch. I hope David Haye man's up but it's hard to ignore his past...
        Yes, Haye threw the magazine picture of him holding the Klitschko's severed heads in his hands in Vitali's lap at a German restaurant, and Vitali grabbed him around the throat and throttled him.

Since that time, Haye has been avoiding the K-Bros at all costs.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
          Yes, Haye threw the magazine picture of him holding the Klitschko's severed heads in his hands in Vitali's lap at a German restaurant, and Vitali grabbed him around the throat and throttled him.

Lol, i would give a lot of money to see the video of Vitali chocking that p..ssy Haye

Comment

Diva tried to play it off by claiming he used some grappling skills on Vitaly but we know the truth because Vitaly later took Diva's ghaye cowboy hat off Diva's head during a televised interview and punched Diva in the arm and on a separate occasion punched Diva in the arm and Diva didn't protest. That shows me who won the mental battle between Vitaly and Diva. Now Wlad, it seems like Diva is less scared of Wlad cause he knows Wlad is not going to whoop his @ss on camera like Vitaly might but it looks like Wlad is getting the mental edge on Diva as well.

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
              Diva tried to play it off by claiming he used some grappling skills on Vitaly but we know the truth because Vitaly later took Diva's ghaye cowboy hat off Diva's head during a televised interview and punched Diva in the arm and on a separate occasion punched Diva in the arm and Diva didn't protest. That shows me who won the mental battle between Vitaly and Diva. Now Wlad, it seems like Diva is less scared of Wlad cause he knows Wlad is not going to whoop his @ss on camera like Vitaly might but it looks like Wlad is getting the mental edge on Diva as well.
              From what I read, they had to pull Vitali off of Diva Ducker. The only grappling skills he knows is tapping out.

Either K-Bro will hospitalize the Diva Ducker. And he knows it.

Comment

Vitali KO's Haye in 6 or 7
                Wlad KO's Haye in 9 or 10

Comment

In this video, Haye gets in Wladimir's face and Wlad clearly sharts. I love it when Wlad tries to retreat and Haye blocks his path and gets on the step above him and looks down on him. Wlad breaks eye contact and gives a nervous chuckle. Clear sign that Wlad is absolutely horrified of Haye. Haye has already won the mental war going into the ring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnOANul82Tw

Comment

He's already chosen Wlad all he has to do is sign the contract.

Comment

Yep thats why he went to Wlads fight in Germany, stood next to Vitali and said he would beat either one. Haye's really scared.

Comment

Working...
                      X