No announcement yet.

Rewatching Pacquiao's fights down the years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    Hmmm...so you don't have any suspicion of pac for ped use? Is it the fact i posted that comment in your thread that makes me a "troll" or is it that you don't agree with me?
    To answer the first part of your question. No.
    To answer the second part of your question. Maybe 'fan boy/hater' was probably a better word to use than 'troll'. I make that assumption from your previous posts. It's a clear trend.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
      To answer the first part of your question. No.
      To answer the second part of your question. Maybe 'fan boy/hater' was probably a better word to use than 'troll'. I make that assumption from your previous posts. It's a clear trend.
      Do what you do. Funny how you toss around the term fanboy, when you felt it necessary to search my post history cuz i sid something you perceived as negative towards pac. Keep taking the high road tho...

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        Do what you do. Funny how you toss around the term fanboy, when you felt it necessary to search my post history cuz i sid something you perceived as negative towards pac. Keep taking the high road tho...

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post

that dude is such a f@gg0t

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            I didnt say he was on steroids Ive never said that , he beat Oscar Cotto Margarito Hatton Mosley because Hatton Mosley being shot , the others were because match making with the CW big rings etc , nothing to do with steroids although its obvious from what Arum said Manny has been using Toradol since 2009 but thats not a Steriod its a full body pain killer that Pro Footballers say makes you feel like a superman wearing a sheet of armour and can run through walls , thats their words not mine .

Maweathers name was mentioned because he can beat Manny at any weight from 130 to 154 they competed in the same era with many common opponents , how can you not mention one or the other does mention of Floyd beating Manny make you angry .

Try and read to comprehend what I am saying not what you think Im saying .
            lol was going to reply but I see you've been clearly owned already by madsweeney

Comment

Originally posted by NUCLEAR View Post
              you sound like an insecure flowmo.
              lol yes she does

Comment

Working...
              X