Rewatching Pacquiao's fights down the years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

And who the **** is PBM?
    Says the guy who has the avatar of a mediocre actor. I know more about boxing than 90% of people on this forum. Do you even know how to throw a jab? Stick to watching ****ty movies and leave boxing to the experts. I'm sending you a Red K. Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
      Big words? Damn, sorry, didn't realize you can't handle big boy words. Stay in school, its obvious you need it.
      Oh I understand what you said, but you come off as someone who sits with a dictionary in front of his PC trying to impress people. That doesn't work with me. I see right through you. Virgin.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
        Definitely true about the body punching. Mainly due to the growing hype around him I'd say, but maybe his very short reach for a welterweight had something to do with it too.

Someone posted this on reddit a couple of weeks ago. Shows how crazy it was for Pacquiao to be a force at welterweight in the first place.

damn he had all the disadvantages and yet he was walking through them its crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by NUCLEAR View Post
          damn he had all the disadvantages and yet he was walking through them its crazy.
          We all know why he walked through them , half dead shot opponents make it look easy , the fanboys dont see nothing but the fight they are super easy to con .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            Margarito was KOed by Mosley then outed for cheating for nearly 2 yrs , having a big frame and some age he blew up and fought a bum at 154 in Mexico and looked ordinary then he was refused a boxing license in the USA by the commission but Bob got around that and bought a licence in Texas , then he was CWed to 150 and diuretics was found in his dressing room suggesting he a lot of trouble with weight .

And to make sure he had no chance they put him in a 26ft ring and the sloth was supposed to catch a rabbit .

Manny was a good lower weight fighter that was man made at 140 and above through matchmaking shot fighters and CWs , even when the CWs stopped I dont think he fought a real WW always picking JWWs and bringing them up it was something like 8 fights in a row .

Mayweather at 130-135 would have took Manny apart , do you guys ever look at the match making in Mannys fights or just the opponents name value , do you look at the previous 1-2 fights of his big name opponents before he was chosen for Manny , if you did Mannys resume is full of gaping holes and he picked a lot of guys coming of their career worst loses , the timing is all just coincidence right lol .
            Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            We all know why he walked through them , half dead shot opponents make it look easy , the fanboys dont see nothing but the fight they are super easy to con .
            so which is it?

great matchmaking?

or

he was on roids?

Can't be both right cuz he must be a whack fighter then if he needed roids for such weak opposition, how is he an all time great then?

Was Mayweather's name even mentioned before you brought that name into the conversation? If not, then what gives? Better question is why didn't Mayweather just knock someone out who is pretty garbage and off that sh**? Why did his own pops almost lose his voice begging his son to stop being scared?

It's hilarious to hear one end say Manny was on that sh**, while another end says he has punching bags as opponents.

Comment

12 X 5 = 60

60 + 5.5 = 65.5

5 ft 5 in a half

how'd you get 64? lol

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
                Oh I understand what you said, but you come off as someone who sits with a dictionary in front of his PC trying to impress people. That doesn't work with me. I see right through you. Virgin.
                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunnin...3Kruger_effect Thank you for providing a prime example for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunnin...3Kruger_effect Thank you for providing a prime example for everyone.
                  lol nice....

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
                    so which is it?

great matchmaking?

or

he was on roids?

Can't be both right cuz he must be a whack fighter then if he needed roids for such weak opposition, how is he an all time great then?

Was Mayweather's name even mentioned before you brought that name into the conversation? If not, then what gives? Better question is why didn't Mayweather just knock someone out who is pretty garbage and off that sh**? Why did his own pops almost lose his voice begging his son to stop being scared?

It's hilarious to hear one end say Manny was on that sh**, while another end says he has punching bags as opponents.
                    I didnt say he was on steroids Ive never said that , he beat Oscar Cotto Margarito Hatton Mosley because Hatton Mosley being shot , the others were because match making with the CW big rings etc , nothing to do with steroids although its obvious from what Arum said Manny has been using Toradol since 2009 but thats not a Steriod its a full body pain killer that Pro Footballers say makes you feel like a superman wearing a sheet of armour and can run through walls , thats their words not mine .

Maweathers name was mentioned because he can beat Manny at any weight from 130 to 154 they competed in the same era with many common opponents , how can you not mention one or the other does mention of Floyd beating Manny make you angry .

Try and read to comprehend what I am saying not what you think Im saying .

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                      Best fight of his whole career was the second JMM fight for me. An all time classic. The Cotto fight was superb for 6 rounds too, as good as you would ever see. But Manny was in control for the entire second half of the fight.
                      Pac and Marquez were both so unbelievable in the second fight. That's the most even fight I've ever seen in my life. Definitely in my all time top 5 favorites.

Comment

Working...
                      X