Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should boxing add GAMBOA to the list of fighters floyd has officially ducked?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
    was floyd fighting when williams called him out?i remember williams begging arum for a fight against cotto after he beat margarito but i guess cotto
    ducked him because i don't ever remeber them fighting.

how is floyd ducking martinez when floyd is a ww?so pacquiao must be ducking martinez too right?

im not even sure what you meant by the bolded part because floyd fought corley and gatti
    both were at 140, KT's weight class.

Comment

Gamboa idolized Floyd. He left Arum because of Floyd. Turned out that Floyd didn't give a hoot about him.

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
        both were at 140, KT's weight class.
        do you mean floyd fought corley and gatti instead of tszyu?tszyu never accused floyd of avoiding him so why do you?tszyu fought on showtime floyd on hbo plus you know that money was another factor besides the fact that they fought on different networks .after floyd had 2 fights at 140 tszyu lost to hatton so there was not that much of a window for that fight to happen and not to mention that tszyu was kinda inactive around that time

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
          do you mean floyd fought corley and gatti instead of tszyu?tszyu never accused floyd of avoiding him so why do you?tszyu fought on showtime floyd on hbo plus you know that money was another factor besides the fact that they fought on different networks .after floyd had 2 fights at 140 tszyu lost to hatton so there was not that much of a window for that fight to happen and not to mention that tszyu was kinda inactive around that time
          KT has to much class. why did floyd p4p number 2, the LWW super champion to fight corley and gatti?

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
            Gamboa idolized Floyd. He left Arum because of Floyd. Turned out that Floyd didn't give a hoot about him.
            floyd is trying to make the broner and gamboa match up instead.

interesting

Comment

KT has to much class. why did floyd p4p number 2, the LWW super champion to fight corley and gatti?
              when floyd moved to 140 which was may 2004..kosta was injured and inactive and came back and fought Mitchell in november,then lost to Hatton.......so hw did floyd duck him>

Comment

floyd is trying to make the broner and gamboa match up instead.

interesting
                So Floyd is suppose to fight a man who has never fought over 130???dude would get crusifed,and you'd be the 1st person to **** on him,this thread is down right dumb and should be deleted and you should be banned for trolling

Comment

I think the thread starter is trolling. If he was a kid he'd fall back, if he was ******ed he wouldn't be able to use a laptop.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
                    So Floyd is suppose to fight a man who has never fought over 130???dude would get crusifed,and you'd be the 1st person to **** on him,this thread is down right dumb and should be deleted and you should be banned for trolling
                    stop predicting the future, i shall not **** on floyd if he stops ducing peopla and not cherry pick alvarez.

Im not trolling, i'm actually on the fence on the gamboa "duck", as of now.

Comment

The stupidity of this GUEVARA dishonor the name it bears

Comment

Working...
                      X