Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie Hearn Gets Caught In A Lie About Errol Spence

Spence wants to become Kells mandatory

Never believe a word that comes out of the British Bob Arums mouth
    Last edited by FrankieBruno; 05-11-2016, 01:50 PM.

He lies all the time about Khan turning down brook when Khan tried to fight brook but Hearn said no before canelo

Then lies about people avoiding brook like here with spence

Comment

Did Hearn not say his team turned it down, they wanted one more fight first?

That would seem to line up with the extra fight. Spence himself may not have turned it down, but his teaming saying one more fight would seem about right.

Comment

"Some Russian dude"

I wonder if arum will let him fight spence though. Surely it would be on pbc cause arum hasn't even put ponamorov on tv.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
          He lies all the time about Khan turning down brook when Khan tried to fight brook but Hearn said no before canelo

Then lies about people avoiding brook like here with spence
          Hearn is a compulsive liar and a wind up merchant

He is also a very dodgy fella as poor Diego Chaves found out after being tricked in to pulling out of the IBF eliminator against Kevin Bizier

Hearn was the one who turned down the Khan fight, this is also true, Khan wanted £10, because Hearn said Khan vs Brook is bigger than Froch vs Groves II. Froch got £8 million. So if Khan vs Brook is bigger, why shouldnt Khan get £8 - 10 million, instead Hearn was only willing to pay Khan £5 million, basically trying to undercut him
          Last edited by FrankieBruno; 05-11-2016, 02:06 PM.

Comment

When it comes to Brook I just assume everything g Hearn says is BS

I don't know how anyone could believe that Spence or his team don't want it with Brook. It's probably because Hearn wanted it in the UK for sh.it $ and even sh.ittier Judges.

Hearn makes it seem like no one wants to fight Brook, I highly doubt if the $ was right and it was on a even playing field that Rios, Thurman, Spence , Cotto, Thurman , Porter and every other name would be more then happy to fight Brook

But I feel Hearn just bumps the gums to try and fool the public and then slips in a Bizier , Gavin or No hope Dan

I think Brook has to face a name and it'll probably be Lamont with a outside shot of it being Vargas basically the lowest risk name Hearn can get.

Comment

Well, supposedly Spence was the mandatory and all of a sudden he has to fight Ponomorov to be the mandatory. This could definitely be Haymon's team asking the IBF for one more fight....I don't doubt that Spence would fight Brook whenever, though. That kid knows he is good and believes in himself.

Comment

Eddie Hearn Lying? No Way! he is a Promoter, Lying is his JOB!

Negotiations with Rios fell apart, backed out of the Chaves fight, did not even reschedule with Chaves just flat out canceled it. I'm sure they will find a way to ruin Jesse Vargas negotiations and that will likely fall apart as well

Fan of Kell Brook but the way he is being handled doesn't seem right, seems like Hearn don't know what to do with him!
                Last edited by sicko; 05-11-2016, 02:09 PM.

Comment

I mean listening to the video it doesn't even sound like there was a legit offer or Spence was anywhere around during this discussion. It sounded very casual in nature actually.

Hearn: Hey what do you think of Brook vs Spence next
                  Haymon: We're looking to get a fight or two in first
                  Hearn: Alright sounds good

I could see this as easily something Spence wouldn't have even been privy to to begin with as there was not much of a discussion & Haymon gots a blueprint for Spence that doesn't involve a title fight in July 2016 its more like April 2017.

So could be that Hearn is bsing, but idk the upside with bsing here in particular when it makes sense that Spence would likely be better moved by throwing him in with some more live bodies after beating his first live opponent before being put in with a legit top 3 or top 5 guy.

Comment

Hearn said his people said later, not him

Comment

Working...
                    X