No announcement yet.

Israel delegitimizes it's existence by marginalizing millions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    I'm not a Republican, and what does my Party affiliation have to do with Hamas' charter?

Based on the vote, I'd say most of those are Israelis, not palestinians.

I'm sure there are radicals in Israel too, but again, you cannot dispute the voting records.

Yes, only one side holds the power to change. And once they stop electing those who openly call for the destruction of their neighbor, only then there will be peace.

You have it backwards. Try and keep up please.

"Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than they hate us." -Golda Meir
    Well one thing is for certain...people suffer as a result of inept politics. On and on it goes....

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
      Well one thing is for certain...people suffer as a result of inept politics. On and on it goes....
      WOW! you came up with a worthless cliche about good bad government... Did it hurt?.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
        You have not the slightest IDEA what the **** you are talking aboot.

Right now the democrats run the government, But the republican run both house (congress and senate)

Go figure this out if you can, and then ask yourself the same STOOOPID question you just asked. Moron!.

BTW are the ZIONIST the same as the MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD?. organizations that try to advance each others agenda kind of thing.....
        GTFO again...
        Easy spazz...i was pointing out that just because some people vote for something, doesn't mean everyone approves of it. Yes, both sides have extremists trying to further their own agendas, but one side has a disproportionate amount of power and control in the situation. Do they want to put an end to the conflict...or do they want to use it as a pretext to continue expanding their territory? Outsiders can argue the politics of the situation to no end, but regular people are the ones suffering. And yes, there are regular people in Palestinian territories, not just blood thirsty terrorists.

Comment

None of that addresses my point in any way.

Try again....

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
            WOW! you came up with a worthless cliche about good bad government... Did it hurt?.
            It was easier for him than addressing my point.

Comment

None of that addresses my point in any way.

Try again....
              Why bother. You think people under military occupation are the ones with the power to change the stuation over there. That tells me there's not much point in continuing with this.

Comment

Why bother.
                You engaged in debate. I provided facts. You just conceded you cannot address said facts.

You think people under military occupation are the ones with the power to change the stuation over there.
                Talking point. They aren't under "military occupation" whatsoever. They got to vote for their own leaders!! Get real.

And when they received the right to vote, they chose to vote for those calling for the destruction of Israel. They brought this upon themselves. They are reaping what they themselves sowed.

That tells me there's not much point in continuing with this.
                It's more a case of you can't refute the facts I presented.

Don't cop out, just fess up.

Comment

What the jews did was wrong and Israel has a hand in the corruption of the world today, but I don't have any sympathy whatsoever for muslims getting their comeuppance. Don't cry about getting a taste of your own medicine.

Every single country you see outside the Arabian Peninsula was taken over by islam by force and hundreds of times more brutally than the jews did to 'Palestine'.

Again, zero sympathy from me. If Palestinians had control of the land instead, they would be the ones treating christians, jews and other non-muzzers as third-class citizens with no rights, just like every muzzed out country.

Comment

You engaged in debate. I provided facts. You just conceded you cannot address said facts.

Talking point. They aren't under "military occupation" whatsoever. They got to vote for their own leaders!! Get real.

And when they received the right to vote, they chose to vote for those calling for the destruction of Israel. They brought this upon themselves. They are reaping what they themselves sowed.

It's more a case of you can't refute the facts I presented.

Don't cop out, just fess up.
                    Yea...ok, facts. I didn't realize having to pass through a military checkpoint in order to go to work was normal...or Palestinians not being able to return to their land while jews from other parts of the world are paid to settle on it is what happens in a "free" society. The un security council, the eu and international court of justice consider east Jerusalem to be occupied territory...but I'll let them know that you, being the final authority on the matter, said it's ok. I don't disagree with your assessment of people who voted for hamas reaping what they sow, but keep in mind the land wasn't just empty when the modern state of israel was created.

Comment

Glad too see discussion on this..

Comment

Working...
                      X