Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As of today, Is Mayweather - Pacquiao still the biggest fight that can be made?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
    yeah that how great pacquaio is he can get KO and come back and the very next fight and fight mayweather and that fight will still be viable but if it happened to mayweather not a chance in hell.
    lol it takes him over a year to get back in the ring after being in Jail for beating on his girl. If he got KOd.....you would never see that panzie....:WORD:

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
      Nope , pacquiao jmm 5 is the biggest fight that can be made , ill bet all my pointsit outsells may canelo Mayweathers
      Never thought of this but it is very plausable. good point...

Comment

If Manny comes back and beats Marquez convincingly, yes.

Comment

In 2012 Manny was 0-2.........why in the hell would we want to see him fight Floyd??he just got put to sleep by a 39 year old lightweight who no 1 gives Floyd credit for dominating

Comment

Nope Floyd vs Saul or Manny vs Juan #5

Comment

Yes.

Lets be honest even with everything I would bet Pac/May gets at least 1.5-1.7(nothing of what it could have been), Canelo/May gets 1.4-1.6, Martinez/May gets 1.3-1.7.

Regular fans probably still want the fight, Mexicans want to see Canelo/May, and real fans and the public would be interested in Martinez/May. For real fans I'd say Martinez, Canelo, Pac, but we don't make up the large part of the paying public. I'd also like to add that I think Mayweather vs Martinez could surprise us all because it'd be such a challenge and I believe Mayweather could really sell that fight to the public with all the disadvantages he'd have, and while Martinez isn't huge to the regular fans, I think it could do good, but than again May could sell a fight against a broom.

Comment

Absolutely Floyd vs Pac would do about 3 Now

Comment

Working...
                X