Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    Thats a great consolation for getting KTFO

Comment

Pac thrives on being the underdog. When Bradley and Cotto talks were that these guys are stronger or younger and have a good chance to win, he does best. VS JMM he truly believes he is better and doesn't show respect.

Comment

nothing lucky about that punch. he was dropping people in sparring with that same exact right hand

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
          Pac thrives on being the underdog. When Bradley and Cotto talks were that these guys are stronger or younger and have a good chance to win, he does best. VS JMM he truly believes he is better and doesn't show respect.
          Now I know your not serious. You got me. You really had me fooled in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
            nothing lucky about that punch. he was dropping people in sparring with that same exact right hand
            Marquez is very lucky with that punch.

Comment

An old saying in boxing is once you stop an opponent its the same outcome in the future!! Its true Manny had Juan stumbling in the round prior but to Juans credit he recovered. I do think Juan is "older" in many ways than Manny! In all honesty Manny didn't have to press so hard in their fights if he let Juan walk to him at times he could have capitalized on that!! Make the counter punch walk to you and you put him in jepardy as long as you can punch and Manny can hurt Juan. At this stage of their careers they probably could stop one another at any given time. However Juan is the better tactician!! Ray.

Comment

Agreed up until you called that punch lucky.

Comment

this is the exact reason why marquez is too hesitant to fight pac again and too eager to retire ..he went hell and back just to land that perfect right hand and knows it was just one of them chances you dont get very often..

same why marquez fans dont want none of the fifth fight , they dont want marquez taking another risk..

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    Thats a great consolation for getting KTFO
                    You can take it however you like. The truth is, it was an awesome fight. Sure would have been nice to see Manny win as it would still have put pressure on Floyd to fight Manny .....

but

This was a great rivalry. It will be remembered forever. You will not be able to take that away from either one. I was an Ali fan and Frazier lost twice. Years later when I or anyone watched that, they care less and less who won and who lost. People really enjoyed it for what it was. A great trilogy. Same can be said about Morales vs Barerra and Ward vs Gatti.

Comment

maybe he is just 40 and has achieved what he wanted

Comment

Working...
                      X