Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheers to 49ers fans. Gonna be a fun game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Un ****in real !!! Its hard enough beating this team without the refs help !!! The ball was clearly coming out !!! Maybe The NFL wants that Rodgers/Brady matchup ? Talk about game changing calls !!!

Comment

• Great stuff from the Giants. Was not expecting this at all.

Comment

• I know people got caught up on Cruz's breakout year but the year before that it was Hakeem. That guy is an amazing wr and is showing off on the big stage.

Comment

• Good half for the Gmen, but I think Green Bay heats up in the second and starts scoring tds. I doubt they'll be turning the ball over like they were.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Go figure that everyone on the planet has been sucking the Packers' d*ck all year, and they are laying an egg right now. Better step up in the second half.

Comment

• Wasn't on yesterday night. Just want to say....

Brady > Brees

and

How bout them Niners?

Comment

• Originally posted by Check View Post
                I know people got caught up on Cruz's breakout year but the year before that it was Hakeem. That guy is an amazing wr and is showing off on the big stage.
                I prefer Manningham to Nicks. I've been big on Manningham since his days at Michigan. Always liked the guy and thought he was talented. Nicks has the big play ability but I just like Manningham's reliability.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  I prefer Manningham to Nicks. I've been big on Manningham since his days at Michigan. Always liked the guy and thought he was talented. Nicks has the big play ability but I just like Manningham's reliability.
                  I love Manningham obviously, but Nicks is a stud. Manningham might flourish if he was the main target but with Nicks and Cruz's speed and how they stretch the field he doesn't get so many looks. Still think Nicks is better though. Good speed, great hands, and good strength. Dudes a freaking stud.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check View Post
                    I love Manningham obviously, but Nicks is a stud. Manningham might flourish if he was the main target but with Nicks and Cruz's speed and how they stretch the field he doesn't get so many looks. Still think Nicks is better though. Good speed, great hands, and good strength. Dudes a freaking stud.
                    Of course. I'm not saying he isn't a stud. He has the big play ability that Manningham lacks but I like Manningham more. That's coming from a USC fan and he's a Mich alumni. lol

Comment

• GB are fucking up

Comment

Working...
                      X