Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather fans act like it's extremely hard to petition the NSAC for drug testing...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floyd fans don't really care about the OST.

we're just befuddled why a "clean" guy would turn down a 40 million dollar purse, because he doesn't want to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by BarryObama View Post
      We petition AT&t to drop Floyd don't know if they did but the commercials don't come on anymore . That was in the past im a small floyd fan now .
      tell me you didnt actually sign that petition..thats just sad

Comment

Originally posted by MuckMuck View Post
        Cause they would have to present "evidence" that would warrant additional testing. Saying a fighter should undergo additional testing cause "he has a big head" and "looks too good" might work on weak minded people in the court of public opinion, but in an official setting it would fail. Having an official board strike down your arguments is the nail in the coffin. Why risk it? Just talk **** on radio stations and message boards so the myth can live on.
        exactly.. they have nothing and the steroid **** is unwarranted.

Comment

Originally posted by ORLANDO MAGIC View Post
          floyd fans don't really care about the OST.

we're just befuddled why a "clean" guy would turn down a 40 million dollar purse, because he doesn't want to do it.
          because once you are a multimillionaire like Pacquiao.. 40 million ain't nothing, especially since he can easily make a comparable amount fighting someone else with a smaller name. 40 mil would mean the world to you or me.. but it doesn't to them. they have soo much god damn money, it's not even funny.

Like Conte said.. the USADA tests can be beat very easily, so whats the point of even having them if they dont work?

Comment

Originally posted by MuckMuck View Post
            Cause they would have to present "evidence" that would warrant additional testing. Saying a fighter should undergo additional testing cause "he has a big head" and "looks too good" might work on weak minded people in the court of public opinion, but in an official setting it would fail. Having an official board strike down your arguments is the nail in the coffin. Why risk it? Just talk **** on radio stations and message boards so the myth can live on.
            I agree. Mayweathers should have done this long time back if they really wanted to clean up the sports of drugs use. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by go1nbanana View Post
              I agree. Mayweathers should have done this long time back if they really wanted to clean up the sports of drugs use. lol.
              When does a persons new idea use by date end , I come up with stuff I didnt think of doing before , , its called living in a dynamic ever changing world ,, maybe you dont and still live in an infant brain ,,,, man your line of thought is neanderthal it gives me a brain fuk just thinking about it , maybe the little Mayweathers of the future like Rogers son will finish the job theses thing take time , everything starts somewhere .

Comment

Working...
              X