Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juan Manuel Marquez's is carrying the PPV promotion on his own.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really, but the piss drinking thing did draw some extra attention. on Floyd's side it is not jsut about Floyd but his whole family, Roger and Floyd Sr. were always more entertaining.

How many times has Floyd been on ESPN for this fight 2 times, how many times has JMM? It is not as simplistic as you are making it out to be.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      Not really, but the piss drinking thing did draw some extra attention. on Floyd's side it is not jsut about Floyd but his whole family, Roger and Floyd Sr. were always more entertaining.

How many times has Floyd been on ESPN for this fight 2 times, how many times has JMM? It is not as simplistic as you are making it out to be.
      Roger needs subtitles himself. The only thing I understood him say were midwest and don't know **** about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by V. WEBB JR. View Post
        yet you all STILL tune in EVERYTIME....how boring is the guy? like for real?
        I didn't watch the 24/7 when it air this past saturday. I tune in sunday when the the replay air because of all the piss talk.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
          Roger needs subtitles himself. The only thing I understood him say were midwest and don't know **** about boxing.
          I understood him fine, some words were ahrd to understand but you could kind of tell what he meant afterwards based on what he was tryign to get accross

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
            Imagine when Marquez burps.
            It would smell like Japanese ****?

j/k

or am I?

Comment

No surprise at all here.

Without Oscar or hatton, Floyd cant draw flies to ****!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

If he was not fighting someone of Floyd or Pac's stature this would not be news outside these forums.

Comment

Not at all, only Oscar and Tyson can have a successful PPV regardless of the Opponent

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    cosign. i cant freakin understand roger they seriously need to put subtitles for that guy

Comment

Originally posted by V. WEBB JR. View Post
                      yet you all STILL tune in EVERYTIME....how boring is the guy? like for real?
                      People are tuning in for JMM. Not Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X