Collapse
No announcement yet.

I had to hide from security in a shopping centre toilet for half an hour today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] I had to hide from security in a shopping centre toilet for half an hour today

Long story short I gave this guy on security the fingers behind his back and he turned around just in time to see me doing it and he started chasing me, I had to hide in the toilets and every time I came out to look he was still standing near one of the shops near the toilets. Luckily I had my Ipod so I just chilled out in a stall pulling my shirt over my face every time some old man came in to release his bowels beside me.

I normally would have tried to run for it but i've already been in trouble in this place and it's THE place where I get everything, from DVDs to clothes and furniture. Eventually he went in some staff door and I quickly made a dash. I guess i'll dye my hair or wear a scarf when I go there in future so he doesn't recognise me, haha

Have any of you guys ever had a horrifying experience like this?

What age are you 12????

Comment

Yes. Me and some mates where sharing our booze with a gang of girls we met a few years ago at a shopping center. Security guards spotted us, the rest ran, I thought I could talk my way out of it and headed straight towards them where they roughly grabbed hold of me and had my ass dragged out.

Comment

Originally posted by GMitchell View Post
        Long story short I gave this guy on security the fingers behind his back and he turned around just in time to see me doing it and he started chasing me, I had to hide in the toilets and every time I came out to look he was still standing near one of the shops near the toilets. Luckily I had my Ipod so I just chilled out in a stall pulling my shirt over my face every time some old man came in to release his bowels beside me.

I normally would have tried to run for it but i've already been in trouble in this place and it's THE place where I get everything, from DVDs to clothes and furniture. Eventually he went in some staff door and I quickly made a dash. I guess i'll dye my hair or wear a scarf when I go there in future so he doesn't recognise me, haha

Have any of you guys ever had a horrifying experience like this?
        Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by -Blackout- View Post
          Congrats
          Thanks man

Comment

congrats making it out alive. a true soldier.

Comment

not really with secuirty, but i have abused this guy by throwing eggs at his car and his house windows, at some point even stones...yea, to this day if the guy sees me he pull out a knife and chase me, i remember one time me and the boys was just chillin walkin towards the town and the guy drove by , we were like ''haha he must've not spotted us'' next minute all you hear is a big drift sound and when i turned around smoke all over the car(you get the picture it was pretty badass) then the car acceleratin and the man driving back towards as at high speed ON THE CURB shoutin some ****, at that moment everyone just said ''****'' and ran in the differrent directions, some of the boys into some people backyards me and another lad jumped over a huge gate to escape bighead(he was bald and had a huge head, the bighead nickname is what started the whole thing pretty much from day 1)

aww.. good times good times

Comment

Good job bro

Comment

Good job bro

Comment

Working...
                  X