Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is everyone complaining about OIL PRICES going down?!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is everyone complaining about OIL PRICES going down?!?

It seems when i turn on the tv. The newsman says once again oil price continue to fall in a grunt or depressing voice. Isnt that a good thing??!!? Why would we want high oil prices?

At the gas station at the end of my street the gas is 2.75 a gallon.

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
    It seems when i turn on the tv. The newsman says once again oil price continue to fall in a grunt or depressing voice. Isnt that a good thing??!!? Why would we want high oil prices?

Because everything else is falling too. I guess if you have nothing invested anywhere it is good news.

Comment

because we have a general deflation in the economy. However, you are right to be confused because instead of welcoming the workings of the price structure such as cheaper housing for people and cheap gas, the illiterates in the media beg for propped up bubble economics.

Comment

In 1999, in Texas, I paid 98 cents for a gallon of gas. They are robbing us. Just because it drops below three dollars a gallon does not mean they are not robbing us. They are manipulating us and ruining our economy. We need to eliminate the gas tax, socialize gas prices, and help the economy.

Half of our oil comes from Canada, and yet the middle east and stock manipulators control the price at the pump. WTF man?!?

Comment

personally i think the usa are complaining about gas too much....rich countries that are not nearly as rich as you guys pay like 3-4 times that.....poor countries pay around the same you guys do........with 100 times less income.....

all the guys who control economics are robbing, true, but you guys have it good enough, so stop complaining so much....

Comment

Oil prices are dropping because of the upcoming election

Comment

It is cool that you pointed that out, because in 04 gas prices also dropped when Bush was in the lead, and rose when Kerry was in the lead. It is all about manipulation and control. Human nature is to be greedy and take care of your own.

Comment

until gas is back to where it was at a dollar something and the price of living isn't so high with people not making enough money, inflation up the ass, a morgage crisis and everything is restored to normal.. I ain't celebrating ****. I'm glad they are going down but 3 something still isn't a bargain!

Comment

Working...
                X