No announcement yet.

~Do you have a racial preference? /Video/~

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    I know I do. I wants me some fine Queen. Naturally, I will treat her like I treat all women, with respect, and dignity, as I make her ride me like a mechanical bull.

Yep, true love.
    if i was more dominant and alpha i'd go for a cute black chick. but as of now i can't because they would dominate me.

Comment

I know I do. I wants me some fine Queen. Naturally, I will treat her like I treat all women, with respect, and dignity, as I make her ride me like a mechanical bull.

Yep, true love.
      Even your doggie wanted to F that white *****!

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
        Even your doggie wanted to F that white *****!
        He mounts that white b1tch like Muslims are mounting German women regularly.

Soon white people will be a protected group and kept in xoo's (zoo's)

It is time to embrace Islam. London is falling, soon donkey ****ing will be the norm in Londontown!

Comment

He mounts that white b1tch like Muslims are mounting German women regularly.

Soon white people will be a protected group and kept in xoo's (zoo's)

It is time to embrace Islam. London is falling, soon donkey ****ing will be the norm in Londontown!
          We're an endangered species doe!

Comment

We're an endangered species doe!
            People have to b1tch slap liberal azz wipes so that they too can see this.
            I hare seeing Germany bent over by Islam. What they couldn't achieve directly via combat, they seem to be achieving via immigration and refugees.

The EU is a failure. The UN is a joke. Protect your geographic sovereignty.

Am I insane? I feel that I am with these **** heads allowing counter intuitive policies to break down western society.

Comment

People have to b1tch slap liberal azz wipes so that they too can see this.
              I hare seeing Germany bent over by Islam. What they couldn't achieve directly via combat, they seem to be achieving via immigration and refugees.

The EU is a failure. The UN is a joke. Protect your geographic sovereignty.

Am I insane? I feel that I am with these **** heads allowing counter intuitive policies to break down western society.
              What Europe is doing is so ****ing idiotic and insane that it's got to be some sort of plot to destroy Europe. All these ****ing white libreal idiots that aren't voting for nationalist i.e. "racist" parties have got to be the dumbest mother****ers in the world. Even blacks aren't this stupid. Even animals aren't this stupid.

Wake the F up you ****ing stupid white liberal ****s. Does someone have to jam a big black dildo up your ass before you grow a ****ing brain?
              Last edited by Xoo; 05-30-2016, 12:34 AM.

Comment

What Europe is doing is so ****ing idiotic and insane that it's got to be some sort of plot to destroy Europe. All these ****ing white libreal idiots that aren't voting for nationalist i.e. "racist" parties have got to be the dumbest mother****ers in the world. Even blacks aren't this stupid. Even animals aren't this stupid.

Wake the F up you ****ing stupid white liberal ****s. Does someone have to jam a big black dildo up your ass before you grow a ****ing brain?

This **** is beyond crazy. They should all run to Mecca, and get the protection of Allah.

****ing politicians.

Comment

There was a black chick in that video? Oh you mean the one that looks like she's at least three quarters white.

I am sure if she's charged with a crime, a person of your ilk wouldn't miss a beat to label her black now, wouldn't? You know how many 3/4s and 1/2s are in legal system charged as black?

That sounds far more credible than all these articles by different groups that are produced.
                  Of course it would be to you. Hope this stats helps, so you find a nice white girl who loves you and you don't have hate others for your shortcomings. Diversity gives us option. I find it exciting to pick which race or physical traits or women i want to **** next.

They're hoping to upgrade their kids up the evolutionary ladder with white DNA.
                  You are the reason why majority of these threads get shut down. Your racial hatred betrays your reasoning. I won't get dragged into your garbage, go par with BKLM, and see which of you can outdo the other racist view.

Comment

all races have some beautiful and some not-so-beautiful women

i like sweet, very feminine women, race doesn't matter

Comment

Middle eastern b1tches and their fascination with asian men.

Something I don't understand.

Comment

Working...
                      X