No announcement yet.

masvidal loses, again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• masvidal loses, again

this guy is a pretty complete fighter but he just doesn't put in enough activity. dunno how a judge gave masvidal more than a round.

It always looks like he just lets these fights slip away. It's a shame.

Comment

masvidal has always been ****

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
        It always looks like he just lets these fights slip away. It's a shame.
        he's pretty much an elite wrestler but didn't bother taking dude down. it was a bad performance through and through.

my mma fantasy match has always been a 5 rounder with either diaz brother, preferably nick.

Comment

I dig him, but he's always fought without passion. As weird of a thing as that sounds like in this career choice. I mean go back & watch his backyard fights from the Kimbo Slice days & he's even fighting the same way more or less. He's kinda too relaxed in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            I dig him, but he's always fought without passion. As weird of a thing as that sounds like in this career choice. I mean go back & watch his backyard fights from the Kimbo Slice days & he's even fighting the same way more or less. He's kinda too relaxed in the ring.
            that's the consensual take on the guy.

i love his stand up and ground game, he just can't seem to make it stick and see it through to a win. i think he just might be sick of not getting title shots?

when was the last time he fought for a title?

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
              that's the consensual take on the guy.

i love his stand up and ground game, he just can't seem to make it stick and see it through to a win. i think he just might be sick of not getting title shots?

when was the last time he fought for a title?
              He hasn't fought for a UFC title. Not sure about his last for another org. **** might have been in Kimbo's backyard back in the day lol.

Comment

Why was he at Welterweight? Wasnt he at lightweight? I dont know whats up with all these lightweights trying to be Welterweights now. Sure Henderson and Cerrone can beat some fringe top 10 guys at WW but anybody else above that would wreck them. I think Jorge would be better off going back down.

The fights last night were ****ing crazy though. "No Loves" KO on Almedia was brutal as **** and Barao/Stephens was one of the best fights Ive seen all year. Barao ate some ****ing bombs! Every time he tried to take stephens down in backfired

Comment

he's never fought for a UFC title, damn. has to be hard to stay motivated without even getting a shot at that thing, he's like 40 fights in.

agreed, he should be fighting at 155 and not 170.

Comment

he hasnt earned a shot, he always gives in

Comment

Working...
                    X