Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach: Only GGG Fight Brings Mayweather 100 Million!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JUNIABOY View Post
    Oh, you mean Canelo?
    Canyellow started at 139 lbs. FYI

Comment

• Originally posted by JQside View Post
      If it's at 154, then it's a level playing field. GG would be a zombie at such weight. The power won't even materialized. And I don't know why you'd be scared to fight a zombie.

Needless to say it would still deceive people into believing Mayweather is the underdog, and thus would spend money again to see him lose. Of course, it would make huge amounts of money.
      And you would be one the first to scream draining if Floyd won , so whats the point !

Comment

But ATG nonetheless.
        I have doubts. Duran and Hearns did so much more.

What risk has Golovkin ever taken?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          "Golovkin-Lara? I’m not into it. I don’t see how he would be competitive and I don’t think he’s earned the right to challenge a unified middleweight titleholder. The guy lost four or five LEGIT rounds to Vanes Martirosyan. Nothing against the perennial 154-pound contender, but if you can’t hurt Martirosyan, how the f__k you gonna hold off GGG?"-dougies-friday-mailbag

I actually had the fight much closer. And a lot of those body punches were ignored or were counted. Canelo is a Top 5 Body puncher and hurt Lara badly. What do you think the BEST #1 body puncher would do to Lara???

GGG needs to fight Canelo or pay the $$$$ and Knock Saunders the F-out and get that belt.

I do NOT want to see any other fight at MW.
          Lmao @ hasn't earned the right to fight the guy who fights bums to get his belts in perhaps one of the weakest divisions in boxing. GayLoveKin is lucky he came along when he did....no one there that great to fight, so might as well stay there right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Canyellow started at 139 lbs. FYI
            As a 15 year old. He didn't compete at top level till Sww. Remember his first title was the 150 CW he missed by 2lbs vs Ww scrub Matt Hatton

Comment

• Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
              I have doubts. Duran and Hearns did so much more.

What risk has Golovkin ever taken?
              The risks of a boxer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                How many PPV did maidana, Ortiz, Guerrero, Berto sell before mayweather fought them? Oh that's right ZERO!
                RaTaTa...he's got you there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                  To call any professional fighter a coward shows you've never been in a ring, probably never even sparred, what a pussE
                  Weak argument. I don't have to be a firefighter to know that the fire is hot. I don't have to be a NASCAR driver to know the cars go fast. And I definitely don't need to be a boxer to call a boxer a coward...isn't that the term they used for Riddick Bowe?

Comment

The risks of a boxer.
                    They all take that moron

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
                      Shut your pussie ass up. Lara is young, and in his prime. You f@ggots don't want to see that fight. Are you pushing for pussie g to fight Ward at 168? If not shut your pussie ass up.
                      I don't know what's your problem with JQside...he actually said he would prefer GGG fight Lara next. He's actually supporting your argument. Are you just trolling to troll?

Comment

Working...
                      X