No announcement yet.

Johnny Depp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
    I swear to god this place has the collective IQ of a carrot.
    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=712723

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
      I don't know what the **** you're talking about.
      I am talking about the lying about abuse.

Comment

I knew Johnny Depp was a loser when I heard him suddenly start speaking with an accent on Letterman about 10 years or so ago. He is transforming into Mickey Rourke slowly...give him 10 years and the transformation will be complete. Just look at the similarities...they both share the same hairpiece.

He will have to beg Amber for his 1/2 of the rent money for the apartment he will be sharing with Mickey Rourke on Santa Monica Blvd and dog food.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
          I knew Johnny Depp was a loser when I heard him suddenly start speaking with an accent on Letterman about 10 years or so ago. He is transforming into Mickey Rourke slowly...give him 10 years and the transformation will be complete. Just look at the similarities...they both share the same hairpiece.

He will have to beg Amber for his 1/2 of the rent money for the apartment he will be sharing with Mickey Rourke on Santa Monica Blvd and dog food.

Both are pretty boys who hated their looks and purposely looked dirty and grungy, only difference is Rourke got plastic surgery that was so bad it ruined him for good and he took steroids

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
            I am talking about the lying about abuse.
            Green K Sent.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              Without make up she looks like she got downs
              She just looks like a normal woman.

But not like the same person, admittedly.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                Dude has been going through a desperate midlife crisis in his 50s over the last few years, trying to play guitar with Marilyn Manson, Aerosmith, Alice Cooper, and other bands despite being a terrible musician. It's no secret in the rock world that he originally moved to Los Angeles to be a musician but never made it because he's an egomaniac and pretty much sucks on the guitar.

I really wouldn't be surprised if Amber Heard suggested that he start acting his own age and he probably flipped shit on her over it. Women in Hollywood are often much more grounded and family oriented than their older male counterparts.

Sorry to hear about his mother's death, though. That's awful. I hope he manages to cope with it in a healthy manner that doesn't involve him putting out an album or going on tour with Rob Zombie.

Very true. I like Johnny Depp, but this 50 year old hipster phase is kinda sad.

Whether he did abuse Amber Heard or if she's just a making this up, wouldn't surprise me either way. Hollywood is like a ******ed version of the Twilight Zone.

Comment

Depp's latest movie is ANOTHER BOMB to continue his movie bomb streak.
                  AND his "rock band" is being protested in Stockholm due to spousal abuse claims.

Comment

Working...
                  X