Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why is deontay's boxing nation channel so biased?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is just a racist who hate white ppl and only support black fighters.

He is filth

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
      so you were talking about boxing or trying to get him to admit ''black community'' issues have what to do with boxing?

troll comments are easy to spot.
      no, we were sitting in the media room at canelo vs. cotto and talking. i forget what we were talking about, but he asked me to expand on it and how it related to race. as a rule, i dont like to talk about race because it seldom changes anyones opinion and often leads to one person getting pissed off. i didnt want him to admit anything. i didnt want to talk about it. he did. but like i said, he is a cool guy. but if you insist on talking about stuff like race, politics, religion with people, it often leads to friends no longer being friends. so i dont bother

Comment

Originally posted by Pelencho View Post
        but if you insist on talking about stuff like race, politics, religion with people, it often leads to friends no longer being friends. so i dont bother
        I thought like that in my teens. Been around the world and have met people, fights over issues non related to boxing...

People that don't like talking objectively or show empathy are weak minded imo.

Dontae's Boxing Nation isn't a stats analysis YTBC. His is PARTICULARLY a political sports medium which is good as long as you speak objectively which he does. There are malicious or perhaps just dumb channels like Precise Presenter that fabricate stats over replays and it's consistent! So it's either the guy is stupid or likes to fabricate stuff out of hate or perhaps just views. Freedom of speech nonetheless.

Comment

I thought like that in my teens. Been around the world and have met people, fights over issues non related to boxing...

Dontae's Boxing Nation isn't a stats analysis YTBC. His is PARTICULARLY a political sports medium which is good as long as you speak objectively which he does. There are malicious or perhaps just dumb channels like Precise Presenter that fabricate stats over replays and it's consistent! So it's either the guy is stupid or likes to fabricate stuff out of hate or perhaps just views. Freedom of speech nonetheless.
          well you are awesome then. perhaps when i get older and more mature i can be more like you. as i said, donte is a good guy. but i learned early on he has his views and they differ greatly from mine. no need in forcing an argument over it

Comment

Originally posted by Pelencho View Post
            well you are awesome then. perhaps when i get older and more mature i can be more like you. as i said, donte is a good guy. but i learned early on he has his views and they differ greatly from mine. no need in forcing an argument over it
            perhaps it's the way you write, but you said ''there's not a negative thing'' he would address about the black community. Maybe you should ellaborate what your conversations were about because what do the ''negative'' things about the ''black community'' have to do with boxing or the bouts you two were referring to?

Comment

Yes, don't forget Jim Lampley's Fight Game. Basically, his own podcast to air his views. No different than any youtube channel, but actually less objective than Dontae's.

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
                Yes, don't forget Jim Lampley's Fight Game. Basically, his own podcast to air his views. No different than any youtube channel, but actually less objective than Dontae's.
                Lampley makes Trump look moderate. An evil and hate filled man.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                  im juts being real if you think Dontae is biased thats cool. So is Showtime, HBO and definitely ESPN. You got people on national broadcast hyping a fighter like Golovkin claiming he is the most feared man in boxing
                  I don't think the issue is that Dontae is biased, it's that he is consistently racially biased.

Personally I don't really care, since I just wouldn't watch if it bothered me.

The guy has no shame though, he went up to Big Bear for exclusive access to Golovkin and toured the place but then still turn around and take shots at GGG.

For all he promotes and defends him, you'd never see Floyd Mayweather give him access. He wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    I don't think the issue is that Dontae is biased, it's that he is consistently racially biased.

Personally I don't really care, since I just wouldn't watch if it bothered me.

The guy has no shame though, he went up to Big Bear for exclusive access to Golovkin and toured the place but then still turn around and take shots at GGG.

For all he promotes and defends him, you'd never see Floyd Mayweather give him access. He wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.
                    So because Golovkin gave him access he should not criticize him? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Golovkin is 34-year-old coward who picks on Dominic Wade.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                      So because Golovkin gave him access he should not criticize him? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Golovkin is 34-year-old coward who picks on Dominic Wade.
                      The guy takes shots at him wherever he can, it's more than criticism, towards the very guy who opened his door to him.

On the fight, Dominic Wade is his mandatory, blame the IBF. Alternatively, you can blame Saunders or Alvarez for not unifying.

Or you can be a Dontae tard and blame Golovkin, the only person who actually deserves no blame.

Comment

Working...
                      X