Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post in here if you are generally confident that Bradley will win the rubber match

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Lol he is not better, he just got a slob of a fighter in Rios. I predicted this would happen. Pac would lose to Mayweather, Bradley looks impressive against Rios: Fans claim Bradley will be better than Pacquiao
    I mean historically speaking, he'll never be better than Pac. But 2016 version of Pac is just a shell. An uninspired shell at that. He no longer fights with the passion and fire of his prime years, which is no surprise. He's no longer hungry and willing to die in there. That Pac is long gone. The last time you saw a hungry Pac - he got put to sleep.

Bradley is a good fighter. Pac is a boxing legend. But that legend has passed and at this point, I'm willing to bet that Bradley is good enough to beat Pac convincingly.

I am struggling to understand why you are being condescending to those who believe that Pac at 37 is just a past-prime fighter barely clinging on to the sport he use to dominate.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
      I mean historically speaking, he'll never be better than Pac. But 2016 version of Pac is just a shell. An uninspired shell at that. He no longer fights with the passion and fire of his prime years, which is no surprise. He's no longer hungry and willing to die in there. That Pac is long gone. The last time you saw a hungry Pac - he got put to sleep.

Bradley is a good fighter. Pac is a boxing legend. But that legend has passed and at this point, I'm willing to bet that Bradley is good enough to beat Pac convincingly.

I am struggling to understand why you are being condescending to those who believe that Pac at 37 is just a past-prime fighter barely clinging on to the sport he use to dominate.
      I know you mean better as in right now better, now in the ATG list. But that's what i'm saying, Bradley is not better even now.

The last paragraph: Because fans are fickle, or pretend to be fickle. They want to believe that Pac is done, they want to convince themselves that he was once great, but no longer is, to explain his loss to Mayweather. But he will clearly beat Bradley in the rubber match, that's my prediction.

Comment

I thought Manny would win the first 2, he is the better fighter, but as others have said and I agree, 2016 Manny is not the same as before.
        Bradley is on the downside too, but I do think he has more left at this point.

Leaning Bradley because he knows what to expect, he survived 24 rounds even though he got injured both times.
        Bradley would be wise to come out strong, it is his only chance, if Manny get ahead on the cards, he can coast to victory (he will get the benefit of the cards, because of the first fight).
        Bradley +200

Comment

Am i the only one who felt bradley won the first fight?

I had him up in the 2nd until he went away from his original gameplan, got over confident going for the ko, and ending up losing on the cards.

Bradley will out box manny again, winning a ud descision....only because he will have sympathy for a washed up foe and not ko him.

Mark this post for later

Comment

lmfao I'm just noticing the poll question

I guess there had to be a place to put these things now that you can't edit thread tags

Comment

Pac has been posting live training sessions on his Facebook, and he doesn't look much worse than he did in training for Mayweather. I'm sticking with Pac over Bradley, but you never know I guess.

Comment

It's tough to say because who knows how motivated pac is. If he's the same guy that beat the **** out of Algerie, then no. Bradley is not winning. It will be competitive but pad is still better.

Comment

give bradley maybe 70% odds of winning

paq has just fallen off at a faster rate since they first met

paqcauio might be out to prove something but im not sure what it would be. At this point getting clobbered so everyone could see how past it he was against floyd would actually be the best thing for his legacy. ironically.

Comment

and Bradley goes down

Comment

The only thing that matters in this match is if Bradley clearly wins, Bradley seems excited to keep fighting, i think he wants it more than Pacman, i really hope he wins

Comment

Working...
                      X