No announcement yet.

Khan Would Stop Victor Ortiz Via TKO/KO Late

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cyutetrick View Post
    oh the fight everyone in boxing said should have been stop[ed by the 4th round because of a cut get outta here. Let me know when khan accomplishes more than barrera. And pakistan has more money than mexico wow your ****en stupid. Wait who is one of the three richist people in the world? Yea Carlos Slim look em up and his race. I should get Chapo to slap your dumb ass around and show you what his money smelll like.
    Pakistan invented the Human Development Index, Electroweak interaction between sub-atomic particles, Chemotherapy, SMB probe, and the computer virus, so please tell us what Mexico has invented? The Burrito??
    Last edited by Hard Boiled; 09-25-2011, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
      LOL! Funny how Khan outboxed your w3tback hero! Where is Mexicos nuclear weapons? LOL! Pakistan would wipe Mexico off the map within minutes if it chose to do so, You folks leach of USA for your daily bread yet you are still starving, sweaty dirty, Mexicans who are regarded as less than African Americans in most cases.

Dirty Mexicans think they are equals to the financial and intellectually level of Pakistani people! One missile from Pakistan and Mexico city + Guadalajara is atomized!
      lol stupid smelly curry eating paki

Mexico has its own forces to defend against terrorist suicide bombers like yourself. Go blow yourself up in the name of "allah" and Muhammad who was a pedophile.

Pakistan invented the Human Development Index, Electroweak interaction between sub-atomic particles, Chemotherapy, SMB probe, and the computer virus, so please tell us what Mexico has invented? NOTHING!
      calendar and mathematics

astronomical observatories

ancient cities built on lakes

Comment

I dont understand the hype with Victor the Quitter Ortiz, Either he quits like a dog or he gets knocked out k1ssing ass like a real journeyman, His biggest win is Berto, He lost to Maidana a guy that Khan took to school and back and almost knocked out in a round!

What is so special about Ortiz? I know he is Mexican-American and has that "Im young Hispanic, So the world owes me a hand out!" Mentality but is that really enough to warrant the relentless yet useless hype that has been bestowed upon Ortiz?

"Ortiz is the next De La Hoya", "Ortiz could have beat Maidana", "Ortiz was blind sided by Mayweather", "Ortiz deserves a shot at Khan", "Ortiz is not a bum".

Ortiz v Khan is like Vargas V De La Hoya, Ortiz being the Vargas and Khan the Olympian being De La Hoya that stops him! Seriously all this hype with Ortiz must end! Khan won a medal at the Olympics, Ortiz wasnt good enough to even go!
        Victor would steam roll Amir gunshy Khan , Vic hits too hard and is too strong and also pretty quick with that power ,,, Khan is over rated , he will fold again .

Comment

Cough wasnt your Jesus a bast@rd? child?

Where is Mexicos nuclear weapons you imbred, dirty son of a thousands American fathers who raped your Mexican mothers and took your precious alamo?
          Last edited by Hard Boiled; 09-25-2011, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Comment

Cough wasnt your Jesus a bast@rd? child?

Where is Mexicos nuclear weapons you imbred, dirty son of a thousands American fathers who raped your Mexican mothers and took your precious alamo?
              I wouldn't know, im neither a christian or catholic as religion is a faking joke to me akmed. And please, you shouldn't go there talking about "the alamo" and invasions when your country is no stranger to taking it up the ass to other foreign nations. Please kid, your nuclear program was funded by the U.S. but if it makes you feel special then keep bringing it up you towel head magic carpet riding smelly ****.

Comment

"Allah" A La Verga pinche terrorista

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
                  I wouldn't know, im neither a christian or catholic as religion is a faking joke to me akmed. And please, you shouldn't go there talking about "the alamo" and invasions when your country is no stranger to taking it up the ass to other foreign nations. Please kid, your nuclear program was funded by the U.S. but if it makes you feel special then keep bringing it up you towel head magic carpet riding smelly ****.
                  Pakistan nuclear program funded by the US? LOL!

I think you are having a laugh since no country in this world "funds" a nuclear program of another country, Mexico lacks the brains to build a nuclear weapon and it lacks the infrastructure required.

Mexico to busy trying to fight over American scraps that its not able to think out of the box, Thats why despite being the biggest country after Brazil in south America its still a basket case.

What where those Mexican inventions again? Nothing! Dont post some unconfirmed, unsubstantiated nonsense and claim its mexican invention, Im sure Mexico invented the Burriot or the Taco, Just nothing useful for the rest of humanity.

Comment

anyways, this is not a forum to be discussing politics and countries, lets talk BOXING!

what fighters have pakistan produced? Prince Naseem? who got exposed as a fraud by Barrera and sent his ass into retirement lol

now a glassed jawed bum like a mere con had no choice but to avenge his loss, fighting a 35 year old faded barrera who never did anything at light weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
                      anyways, this is not a forum to be discussing politics and countries, lets talk BOXING!

what fighters have pakistan produced? Prince Naseem? who got exposed as a fraud by Barrera and sent his ass into retirement lol

now a glassed jawed bum like a mere con had no choice but to avenge his loss, fighting a 35 year old faded barrera who never did anything at light weight.
                      As I have already defeated you on the political and social front, I leave it to the boxers like Khan to continue defeating Mexico in the sporting field like Barrera who was effectively retired by Khan.

I just hope that one day Mexican -Americans can walk around the US with their heads high after centuries of usury and a chronic Mexican inferiority complex, I hope Mexico will become more than the backwater for the American holiday makers, Who go for cheap alcohol, cheap Mexican girls, and cheap memories.

We all know Americans are nothing more than sex tourists for the Mexican economy, Yet Mexico can not afford to say no to the American sex tourists so continues to pimp its people for that extra buck.

Comment

Working...
                      X