No announcement yet.

Al Haymon/NBC execs to hold presser Wednesday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tommyknocker View Post
    I'm calling it: the announcment will include Adrien Broner fight on march 6. against a not bad, but not top guy. maybe John Molina, Humberto Soto or even Josesito Lopez...
    Sadly, thats my absolute best hope.

But hey, if somehow Haymon was just defrauding GBP and making horrible non risk fights in order to save boxing via NBC, be my guest Al.

Here is hoping he makes a lot of us eat crow

Comment

Lopez trainer said he agreed to fight Guerrero and it was finalized

Comment

They are gonna announce manny-floyd on regular nbc,,, it's gonna be like the Super Bowl.. 1.5 million per 30 second commercial

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
          Lopez trainer said he agreed to fight Guerrero and it was finalized
          Sooo great. Man screw that wack ass fight. Who gives a s!!! About that garbage fight. A whole calendar year of garbage and ure happy with that. I'll keep it hbo and stream what's necessary

Comment

Originally posted by Chiboxing123 View Post
            Sooo great. Man screw that wack ass fight. Who gives a s!!! About that garbage fight.
            Man I ****ing hate guerrero and he's from my city he was supposed to fight maidana in SJ and I bought tickets and at the last sec he pulled out

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
              Man I ****ing hate guerrero and he's from my city he was supposed to fight maidana in SJ and I bought tickets and at the last sec he pulled out
              I feel you bro. I just wanna see great fights. You got one side trying and the other is not. Unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by tommyknocker View Post
                I'm calling it: the announcment will include Adrien Broner fight on march 6. against a not bad, but not top guy. maybe John Molina, Humberto Soto or even Josesito Lopez...
                So a tiny smidget better than before

Comment

Al is gonna be there but he's not gonna do any talking on the mic. He's gonna be on some Big Paulie **** from the movie Goodfellas & Sam Watson will be Tutti.
                  Last edited by Bigg Rigg; 01-12-2015, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Let's see what kinda of fights they are willing to put on the network, good I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Chiboxing123 View Post
                      Sooo great. Man screw that wack ass fight. Who gives a s!!! About that garbage fight. A whole calendar year of garbage and ure happy with that. I'll keep it hbo and stream what's necessary
                      It's a meh fight prob with lot of action. But ghost isn't gonna be champion again gonna be gate keeper status by next year

Comment

Working...
                      X