Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what was your most proudest prediction of a fight that happened?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what was your most proudest prediction of a fight that happened?

Mine was Pacquiao taking out hatton dirty. I predicted Hatton getting destroyed and it wouldn't lasted three rounds. We knew Pacquiao was the favorite but no one envision the way he destroyed him. Anyway, what was yours?

I picked holyfield to beat mike and stop him... everyone thought i was crazy,, took bets and made some nice cash off my friends...

My machavelli moment
    Also when hatton and floyd were being hyped to fight, i told all my friends and guys at work that hatton was too much for floyd.. I was lying to gain their confidence, and on fight night, i switched to floyd and said hatton had no chance,, took bets again, and made out handsomely.. That was my favorite because i did some machavelli stuff in the lead up

Comment

Maybe Hop-Pavlik...

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
        Maybe Hop-Pavlik...
        Thats probably mine too

Comment

garcia v salka

Comment

I predicted Arum would rob Pac in the first Bradley fight. I said Arum would rob him because he investigated Arum's handling of his finances and Arum got pissed at him. Plus I said that Arum was trying to build Bradley into a PPV star. Bradley now has 3 PPV fights under his belt and a FOTY. He may not be a superstar but he has considerably more fans than he did two years ago.

I also predicted that JMM would beat Diaz via uppercut KO and he did.

Comment

Notable predictions of recent: Cotto > Martinez, Brook > Porter.

Particularly Cotto, I was one of 2-3 people not of Puerto Rican descent that KNEW Cotto would **** Martinez up, not just win.

I truly believe that Cotto would **** Martinez if they had fought any time. Cotto is just overall better than Martinez.

Comment

Maybe not the best, but the proudest I felt calling a result was Thomson-Price II. One of my housemates thought the first KO was a lucky punch, and Price boxing decently for the first couple of rounds in the rematch had him crowing a bit. Then in the third they catch each other at the same time and I shout "There we go, he can take Price's punches but Price can't take his!" Cue the KO and respect from my casual housemates.

In terms of best, Froch-Bute. People around here thought Bute was made of diamonds before that fight.

Comment

Rahman-Lewis I. I saw how bloated Lennox looked on an HBO broadcast before the fight. Got 10-1 odds on it too.

Comment

Recent times I said Juan was gonna ko PAC. Picked danny to beat Lucas. And rigo to beat donaire. And trout over cotto

Comment

Working...
                    X