Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Angel Garcia is Not Keen on a Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Garcia beats Judah then rematches Khan his last 5 fights would be Morales Khan Morales 2 Judah Khan 2

How about mandatories? Where does Lucas Matthysse fit in the picture. I know Khan has accused Garcia of ducking him but if he rematches him before he fights Lucas Matthysse that would be ducking. Khan needs to fight someone a lot bettwer than Molina to earn his return shot and Garcia needs to fight other contenders before the rematch makes any sense.

Comment

garcia is the biggest fraud in boxing

mattysee kill him and khan destroys him..

watch him run and duck

Comment

When is Prescott getting his rematch,even though he's the one that whooped u???

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1706 View Post
          The Garcias have a mandatory against Lucas Matthysse to worry about first Khan,Im sure Danny wouldnt mind the easier pay day by knocking Khan out in a few rounds instead but why the **** should Khan get a rematch off the back of the Molina fight.He needs at least one decent win against a ranked jr ww to make people sit up and take notice again.

**** Golden Boy and Al Haymon if Khan gets a rematch before Matthysse gets a shot.

Angel knows Khan is a fraud and the fight dont make sense so hes puttin it out there,pointless ****ing rematch
          but yet Gracia will continue to duck his mandatory

Comment

Originally posted by heihaci View Post
            but yet Gracia will continue to duck his mandatory
            Lets see what he does after Judah

There will be alot of money on the table for a Khan rematch

Money talks...

Comment

hope your being sarcastic not a chance if that fight kept going khan would of eventually got knocked out cold

Comment

ya cause we all know garcia is scarred to take hard fights. i think he ended that notion before it started with khan

Comment

Khan needs to stop asking for rematches. Boxers nowadays don't generally take fights just because you call them out. They play divas most of the time by pricing themselves out. In other instance, one guy calls everyone out and when they call his bluff he says, "just send me the contract and I'll sign it".

Khan needs a page from Floyd's book. Just let nature takes its course. Garcia will eventually get KTFO without fighting him.

Comment

Why doesn't he give Maidana or Prescott a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1706 View Post
                      **** Golden Boy and Al Haymon if Khan gets a rematch before Matthysse gets a shot.
                      I'd like to see Garcia step up and fight Lucas also. I like Zab and all, but, goddang, how many chances does this guy get? There are upcoming fighters that could use the exposure.

Khan is the bigger draw so he always "merits" a rematch despite a lame showcase against Molina. Angel should tell Khan that Danny will fight him if he fights Matthysse first.

Comment

Working...
                      X