No announcement yet.

would you fight over words alone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes and not even over just words.

I just like to fight so I can have the opportunity to teabag dudes after I knock them the fuck out.

Comment

Originally posted by N!GGALAS CAGE View Post

I just like to fight so I can have the opportunity to teabag dudes after I knock them the fuck out.
      ahh, *****las! but before you did anything you would say: "hey! you watch your mouth! you watch your ****ing mouth! WHOOO! WHOOOO!"

Comment

No i would never.

Mostly because first i dont want to get in trouble with the law, second because alot of guys carry weapons and 3rd because i dont wanna seriously hurt the guy

Comment

This was actually a big thing in my HS

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            No i would never.

Mostly because first i dont want to get in trouble with the law, second because alot of guys carry weapons and 3rd because i dont wanna seriously hurt the guy
            i have noticed that a lot of eastern european guys (who you would think would whip ass in a new york minute) have a higher value for human life. . . and will only fight if absolutely necessary. . . not stereotyping, because majority of people form every culture value it. . . but there was a few hardcore boxers from eastern germany i met when i was there, and they really seemed to frown upon fighting outside the ring. . . lol i was talking about a bar fight and they didn't see the humor in it at all. . .

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              Thanks meh. I think they're gonna record it so I will post it in the training section...
              larry x loves to use pictures, lol, ill use one aswell cause thats his talent, use pictures to defend himself properly, lol, this picture represents larry x when he realized he was gonna get into a fight at a yankees game, lol, i cicled larryx for you, lol, look at him, lol, hes ready to beat sukkers down

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
                i have noticed that a lot of eastern european guys (who you would think would whip ass in a new york minute) have a higher value for human life. . . and will only fight if absolutely necessary. . . not stereotyping, because majority of people form every culture value it. . . but there was a few hardcore boxers from eastern germany i met when i was there, and they really seemed to frown upon fighting outside the ring. . . lol i was talking about a bar fight and they didn't see the humor in it at all. . .
                I would actually think it was quite the opposite, especially in Ukraine and Russia. ****ers there rob, and **** with you all day long and you better be ready to fight in a split sec.

Most of the men in my family were extremely aggressive, im like the odd man out

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
                  ahh, *****las! but before you did anything you would say: "hey! you watch your mouth! you watch your ****ing mouth! WHOOO! WHOOOO!"
                  Nice one, it fits the teabag situation better than the City of Angels quote I was thinking about:

“I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.”

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    This was actually a big thing in my HS
                    Damn, what kinda of high school is that bro?

My guess, Catholic school.

Comment

Damn, what kinda of high school is that bro?

My guess, Catholic school.
                      Nah it was as public as it gets. There was just alot of that teabag bull***** overall.

Also sucking dick as a gang initiation.

Comment

Working...
                      X