Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey UGGO/Tim Horton, get my thread deleted did you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No place for racism in this forum hopefully he catches a lengthy ban

Comment

don't think he said it.
      grey k unless that can be explained.

Comment

He did, How the hell could I make an account with the same Username its doesnt let you do that?

Damn people need to get off that guys dick already, he's clearly not right in the head.
        People are quick jump allover me when he says something nasty about me based on nothing, When talk **** about him I back it up and peoples still don't believe me.

Comment

Who in the blue hell is he??

Comment

Originally posted by РADDY View Post
            He did, How the hell could I make an account with the same Username its doesnt let you do that?

Damn people need to get off that guys dick already, he's clearly not right in the head.
            People are quick jump allover me when he says something nasty about me based on nothing, When talk **** about him I back it up and peoples still don't believe me.
            You could have easily made UGGO1 and edited out the 1 using MSpaint.
            He also doesn't use capitals as often as his comment says.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
              You could have easily made UGGO1 and edited out the 1 using MSpaint.
              He also doesn't use capitals as often as his comment says.
              I have a Mac, therefore I don't have paint and Although that is an ingenius idea I didn't do it.

Search UGGO1, or UGGO2 or whatever you think I may have done in the user search engine, I really wouldn't go to all that hassle. He has me on ignore I've clearly made my own mark on him I don't have to do something like that.

Comment

tim gave your mum aids

Comment

Originally posted by РADDY View Post
                  I have a Mac, therefore I don't have paint and Although that is an ingenius idea I didn't do it.

Search UGGO1, or UGGO2 or whatever you think I may have done in the user search engine, I really wouldn't go to all that hassle. He has me on ignore I've clearly made my own mark on him I don't have to do something like that.
                  I've never heard Timmy talk like that. He's a good dude and a proud father, he don't mess with kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Da Maori View Post
                    I've never heard Timmy talk like that. He's a good dude and a proud father, he don't mess with kids.
                    Honestly, I hope your right bro. I hope he was just really angry and didn't know what he was saying when he did this,
                    Whatever my feelings are towards him I wouldn't wish anyone to "mess with kids."

Comment

Jesus Christ PB not again!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X