Who quit worse? Ortiz or DeMarco?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ortiz....

Comment

Ortiz.... DeMarco was basically getting to the point where prime years could be taken off his career.. he had nothing to gain by continuing imo... live to fight another day... Ortiz just basically gave up.. and pretty much admitted it in the interview afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully jr View Post
        The more I think about this fight the more pissed I get. I can't believe DeMarco went out like that. He didn't even bother showing up and then on top of it all he actually quit.

I never in my wildest dreams thought he would quit.

At least Ortiz gave a strong performance before quitting. DeMarco went out in a whimper.

Showed a helluva chin though. I'll give him that. Hopefully the kid can regroup and come back stronger.
        Ortiz. He was still in the fight. DeMarco was getting whipped and there's no sense in taking even more punishment

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
          he wasnt even responding to his trainer after the 8th

just admit it, Valero is better than you give him credit for
          I admit it.
          On a side note.
          I hate that open scoring. There's got to be a better way than that.

Comment

Ortiz pulled the bigger ***** move by far. Quitting on your feet is far worse than quitting on your stool. At least Demarco has the argument that his trainer wanted to stop it. Ortiz pretty much convinced himself to quit.

Comment

Ortiz, the kid that leaves himself too open and will quit or get KO'd by anyone with heart and a bit of skill.

Comment

DeMarco was more lost than a quitter. Ortiz.....now that's a quitter, the post interview was proof.

Comment

The more I think about this fight the more pissed I get. I can't believe DeMarco went out like that. He didn't even bother showing up and then on top of it all he actually quit.

At least Ortiz gave a strong performance before quitting. DeMarco went out in a whimper.

Showed a helluva chin though. I'll give him that. Hopefully the kid can regroup and come back stronger.
                  stfu !! Didnt you see after the 9th round when DeMarco was sitting in his chair. it looked like he was gonna fall unconcious right there. dude whats wrong with you man? if he went on for a couple of more rounds he would have suufered a brain concussion. I hate ppl like you.

Comment

i was JUST about to make a 'Demarco Is A Disgrace' thread but its not worth it

that tall lanky ***** quit against a fighter that was bleeding all over the place...a fighter that went IN to his backyard...Demarco is a *****

at least Victor tried to go to war before he quit...Demarco just allowed his ass to be kicked for 9 rounds and decided to quit on his stool...he gets nothing from this fight fan

Comment

gayweather jr. is the worst quitter

Comment

Working...
                      X