Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the worst commentators on espn?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are the worst commentators on espn?

I have got to give it to the college football live team. Mark May is the most biased commentator in all of espn land. If you have been following this guy you will notice that he has a very big hard on for USC. Every single f'n year he is all over USC's dick. Secondly this man hates on the big 10 but especially on Michigan. I don't know if we whooped up on Pitt back in the day but this mother f hates us big time. Maybe a Michigan reject that couldnt hack it. Then you have this blubbering idiot named Lou Holtz. Good coach(not great)25 years ago but not so much anymore. All his little pep talks just chap my ass and he makes the worst predictions. He makes Teddy Atlas look like a genius. These two guys need to f'n go. With that being said I do love corso, desmond, and herbie.

mike tirico or whatever his name is....hes always suckin lebrons **** and kobes

Comment

Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
      mike tirico or whatever his name is....hes always suckin lebrons **** and kobes

I think Tirico is the best play by play announcer in football. Of course that has nothing to do with Lebron or Kobe.

Comment

May does get on Michigan so that bothers me, but I like the way he's all over Notre Dame all the time so Im happy with that. Holtz well he's a Notre Dame coach so I could do without him. Desmond I like for obvious reasons. Corso I don't really like at all. He's an apologist for the BCS system so that gets on my nerves. Herbie, yeah he's a Ohio State QB, but at least he doesn't nuthug them all the time. He picks against them and is usually objective.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
          Herbie, yeah he's a Ohio State QB, but at least he doesn't nuthug them all the time. He picks against them and is usually objective.
          Herbie is the only OSU alum I respect but while we speak about him I always enjoy this video.(dont know how to post vids on the forum)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4J4s2Z0xMY

Comment

Originally posted by checkmania View Post
            Herbie is the only OSU alum I respect but while we speak about him I always enjoy this video.(dont know how to post vids on the forum)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4J4s2Z0xMY
            LOL! Yeah that is pretty funny, poor guy, Henderson landed right on top of him. Maybe that's why he doesn't hate on Michigan that much because not only were they getting their assed kicked, but he got lit up.

Also why does ESPN have like a ton of Ohio State guys. Robert Smith, Herbie, Speilman, and I think maybe one or two more guys.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
              LOL! Yeah that is pretty funny, poor guy, Henderson landed right on top of him. Maybe that's why he doesn't hate on Michigan that much because not only were they getting their assed kicked, but he got lit up.

Also why does ESPN have like a ton of Ohio State guys. Robert Smith, Herbie, Speilman, and I think maybe one or two more guys.
              Not sure. I think Chris Carter does a show for them too.

Comment

Stephen A. Smith

and

that huge headed black broad with horse teeth who anchors sometimes on 1st and done

Comment

can we say who's was the funniest to listen to..Harry Caray

Comment

Jeff van gundy is by far the funniest

Comment

Working...
                    X