No announcement yet.

Funny how Lewis fans justify.........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Lewis was 38/39 years old. So he was old.

He came in the heaviest of his career. So he was out of shape.

Those are just facts.

Try again.
    Facts? Lewis was 37, not really too old for a heavyweight.

Vitali turns 40 in July and Wlad will be 35 in March.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
      his victory over Vitali Klitschko by saying he was fat..out of shape & ageing. Little do know that by stating Lennox was out of shape & unmotivated.....you're actually saying he got beat without actually saying it..why give & make excuses for him if you think he won fair & square. The excuse of overweight & out of his prime is always given when a fighter got his handed to him not when he got the W..... No need for a response as you've all been exposed & always did know who the best man that night in the ring was..., all the W'S in the world will never change the fact Klitschko dominated that fight & made Lewis look old..fat & out of shape......
      Carry On......
      Well the thing is, Vitali gave Lewis problems because of Lewis' condition. But Lewis won fair and square. In boxing if you cut a fighter beyond the point the docter says they can continue, you win the fight. Plain and simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Tunney- View Post

But we know age in boxing isnt just about a number. Lewis had accomplised all he wanted to and was fighting for money at that point.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Tunney- View Post

Fact, Vitali was holding on for dear life after the sixth round. Lewis was on his way to getting that overgrown hype job out of there. If Lewis beat him at age 37 and Vitali was 32, then Lewis always beats Vitali prime for prime. Vitali is not at him prime now, he was in his prime back then. I know the truth hurts, but you just got to be a man and deal with it. The Klitschko's don't have the right color to be great. Live with it.
          Last edited by ROSS CALIFORNIA; 01-03-2011, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Ok..i'll give you props..that was funny! What I WAS stating as fact..is if one more rd was completed in similar fashion to the first 6 rds.. Vitali would've been awarded the decision....you & I both DON'T know what would've transpired in that rd..the point being that round was denied by the doctor & whomever else was in on the decision to stop the fight. Vitali's eye is fine now & the cut was above the eyelid..so if anything falls off it;s skin tissue.... shoot they let Evander keep on fighting with part of his ear on the canvas & blood seeping from his ear everywhere...yeah they stopped it a few minutes later but Evander got the W because he was the better fighter that night. The better fighter in this instance got an early stitchup on his eye when all was needed was 3 more minutes to retrieve the belt that he EARNED... KAPISH!
            Am I missing something? Was Lewis v Klitschko a special seven round match? Why does one more round mean such a difference to you? Vitali sustained the cut at the beginning of round three. It was already being commented on how bad it was by the end of that round. The ref and the doctor gave Vitali three more rounds to get it done. He couldn't, the cut got worse and it was stopped. And you wanna argue that three more minutes would've made the difference? Lewis won the sixth on all three judges scorecards, and badly staggered Vitali near the end that had him desperate to hold on. Vitali's punches on the other hand were having less and less of an effect on Lennox, and he was starting to take some really heavy shots due to fatigue and the blood getting in his eye. You can argue what might have happened in the seveneth all you like, so long as you're aware that all you're doing is speculating on something that can never be proved, but if the sixth is anything to go by I highly doubt any miraculous turnaround would have occurred for Vitali.
            Last edited by nomadman; 01-03-2011, 03:23 PM.

Comment

• vitali had a damn vagina above his eye which was caused by a lewis PUNCH...lewis won fare and square...

Comment

• Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post
                Am I missing something? Was Lewis v Klitschko a special seven round match? Why does one more round mean such a difference to you? Vitali sustained the cut at the beginning of round three. It was already being commented on how bad it was by the end of that round. The ref and the doctor gave Vitali three more rounds to get it done. He couldn't, the cut got worse and it was stopped. And you wanna argue that three more minutes would've made the difference? Lewis won the sixth on all three judges scorecards, and badly staggered Vitali near the end that had him desperate to hold on. Vitali's punches on the other hand were having less and less of an effect on Lennox, and he was starting to take some really heavy shots due to fatigue and the blood getting in his eye. You can argue what might have happened in the seveneth all you like, so long as you're aware that all you're doing is speculating on something that can never be proved, but if the sixth is anything to go by I highly doubt any miraculous turnaround would have occurred for Vitali.
                OK......NOW YOU'RE all over the place. What I STATED was one more rd being fought & they would;ve gone to SCORECARDS instead of awarding the automatic TKO to Lewis<<<< THIS IS A FACTUAL STATEMENT!

YOU'RE just looking at the last 10 seconds of the fight where Lennox caught Vitali with a punch to the side of the head. Vitali did the smART THINK BY HOLDING onto him to catch his breath. Lennox threw the kitchen sink at him the last 6 seconds or so & it didn't faze Vitali. Klitschko was actually winning most of that last rd. It's Vitali WHO bullrushed Lennox to the ropes & physically manhandling him with 30 seconds to go. Lewis got that punch off while they were in a clinch on Vk's blindside, What miraculous turnaround are you talking about. How about Rd 5 WHERE vitali got like 4 or 5 straight jabs off on a defensiveless Lewis & sending him resting on the ropes. Go watch the fight again, Rd 6 Lennox got off two monstrous shots..one early in the rd on an uppercut from hell in close quarters & the one with 10 seconds on the side of the head..both punches due to vitali's diminishing vision off the left eye. By no means was he out of the fight by the time of the stoppage. How do you explain Vitali being the busier fighter in every rd..throwin & laNDING more IN EACH & EVERY RD. THAT'S NOT A SIGN OF A FIGHTER WHO HAS TO MAKE A MIRACULOUS TURNAROUND. WHATEVER WOULD'VE HAPPENED IN THE NEXT 3 minutes...his eye falling off..his face being ripped off..i guarantee you that Lennox would be more likely to get knocked out than Vitali. No way he was going to be knocked out after all that he endured.... Lewis would've had to take a rifle to his head to take him out so yes...3 more effin' minutes & stopping the fight in the same manner they did & it would be VK winning a smi unanaimous decision..

Comment

Guys...get real.. Vitali Klitschko tapped that ass.... the myth that an in prime Lennox outboxes VK is beyond laughable. No one outboxes Vitali..ever. Lennox met his match that night & never got back in the ring again. That's all the proof I NEED.. Boxing is NOT A beauty contest..so what if Vitali didn't look pretty at the end of the fight. You want cosmetic excellence go to a modeling shoot. YOU want boxing excellence watch all Vitali's fights. CAN'T BELIEVE we're praising a dude for a tainted..... escaped from the skin of his teeth victory.A guy who's been KTFO twice with one punch is supposed to be greater than a guy who's never been out boxed/outslugged & doesn't even know what the canvas looks like unless his opponents are tasting it...keep it real guys,, Vitali is just a better fighter...the only one that has a kickboxing style.. 6 ft 7 250 lbs of lean muscle.....never out of shape & ONLY can be beaten by his own physical misfortune & nothing else.....
                  Vitali Klitschko's only 2 losses were against the 2 best boxers he has ever faced in his career. I don't know if it's a coincidence but I doubt it. One was a small fighter who was absolutely dwarfed by V.Klitschko, and the other was an ATG at the very end of his career and probably the worst shape as well.

Unfortunately he hasn't been able to fight truly great heavyweights(except for the aforementioned 2 which he lost to), that is why he looks so unbeatable to you and many others.

Comment

Lennox threw the kitchen sink at him the last 6 seconds or so & it didn't faze Vitali.
                    Actually that was the closest I've ever seen V.Klitschko getting knocked out there after that uppercut, and I dare say he would have gone down if he didn't grab Lewis for dear life(that term has never fit so well in a situation than that one) because he was too wobbly to defend against the follow up punches that Lewis would have landed on him, which would have sent him down most likely.
                    If you want to make a point, you don't have to lie about it.

Comment

OK......NOW YOU'RE all over the place. What I STATED was one more rd being fought & they would;ve gone to SCORECARDS instead of awarding the automatic TKO to Lewis<<<< THIS IS A FACTUAL STATEMENT!
                      No it really is not. What the fuk are you talking about?

Comment

Working...
                      X