Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Ortiz - Fight weight, ur thoughts.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather vs Ortiz - Fight weight, ur thoughts.

So what do you guys want the fight to be at, and what do you think it will be at?

147 & 147

but what if the fight is at a catch weight?

why would a ww fight be at a catchweight????

fight night..ortize-162-165

floyd 150-155

Comment

F a catch weight. It needs to be at 147, period.

Comment

Originally posted by MRMREC View Post
        So what do you guys want the fight to be at, and what do you think it will be at?

147 & 147

There will be no CW.

Fight night Ortiz will be 159-163, Mayweather will be anywhere from 149-154.

Comment

Originally posted by MRMREC View Post

147 & 147

I think you have been watching too many Pacquao fights.

Do not worry, Mayweather is not going to fight to dethrone Manny's catchweight spot, he's coming back for the P4P King spot.

Comment

not hating on May but if the weight is at 147, do u think he'd come in in that weight? again, im not a hater but its been awhile since he's been in the ring and who knows wuts his weight now. just sayin....

Comment

Both fighters are WW's. No need for a catchweight.

Comment

Originally posted by sinmiedo View Post
                not hating on May but if the weight is at 147, do u think he'd come in in that weight? again, im not a hater but its been awhile since he's been in the ring and who knows wuts his weight now. just sayin....

Fuk 3.5 mil, ortiz is guaranteed 4.1 mil since floyd will be 2 pounds over the weight limit at the official weigh-in

Comment

Originally posted by sinmiedo View Post
                  and what do you base this dumbass qustion on, fool? NOTHING

when has floyd even come inover weight for a WW fight? and when he did come in over weight, it was after a two year layoff trying to make 44 which isnt easy.

YES, you are HATIN and being DUMB

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                    and what do you base this dumbass qustion on, fool? NOTHING

when has floyd even come inover weight for a WW fight? and when he did come in over weight, it was after a two year layoff trying to make 44 which isnt easy.

YES, you are HATIN and being DUMB
                    first of all i never sed that it was ez to lose weight after that lay off. second, he sed that he's been training and staying in shape. again, that's y i mentioned wut his weight wuld b right now. and finally, i happen to enjoy may and his skills but i dnt go gaga all over him.

Comment

Working...
                    X