Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the greatest "B" level fighter of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you mean "B side" fighters? Cause B level fighters is different.

Comment

Oscar De La Hoya.

Comment

Originally posted by In Motion View Post
        Did you mean "B side" fighters? Cause B level fighters is different.
        It's subjective. I was looking for fighters that were on the cusp of being elite or an "A" level fighter but coming up short but someone said Glen Johnson and he isn't wrong but Johnson was never on the cusp of being elite.
        landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

of all time? no idea, never seen every top level fight to know, but how to qualify as b level is a bit ambiguous... cotto makes sense modern era. maybe a b-side fighter is what we're thinking, where even when world champ, you so have to take bside against the other champs you face... who is bside for cotto v canelo?

Comment

Buddy Mcgirt

Comment

David Tua

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                carl froch????
                Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                Gatti??????
                These two were literally the first two I thought of.

Obviously Froch is greater than Gatti though. And could be called an A level fighter - but his talent doesn't put him there.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCleaner View Post
                  of all time? no idea, never seen every top level fight to know, but how to qualify as b level is a bit ambiguous... cotto makes sense modern era. maybe a b-side fighter is what we're thinking, where even when world champ, you so have to take bside against the other champs you face... who is bside for cotto v canelo?
                  I'm not talking about star power on who is "B" side or "A" side. I'm talking about fighters that never made it to the "A" level category because they didn't win a lot of their biggest fights. Fighters that were on the door steps of being elite but they never went through the door.
                  real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

if we're talking about "nearly men" who repeatedly fell short against the best of the best - oscar de la hoya? granted, he has wins over old chavez sr and probably deserved the nod against tito

Comment

Zab Judah....

Comment

Working...
                      X