Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where was the PED hype Vs Bradley?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll question any fighter who does not want to take a test..I'm talking about in nego..Sometimes a fight is signed then guy's want to talk about drug testing,but by then it's too late..Yet if in nego I see one fighter being hesitant then I'm gonna feel suspect about that fighter..I will never believe Manny or Marquez are dirty fighters unless they fail a test,but it does not look good that Manny did not do VADA his last fight..Same goes for Marquez,yet I just think he is a far better fighter then Alvarado..Which is why he(Marquez)beat him(Alvarado)up..

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      You're more likely to be accused of cheating when you win than you are when you lose, surely that's obvious.

By the way, around the time of the Bradley fight, JMM was accused of using peds by many people on here, myself included. The fight fell apart because he avoided extra testing, from what I recall the majority of people saw that for what it was: a drugs cheat doing his best to avoid detection.
      Are you referring to Pacman? Because since saying that he is amenable to a blood test even between rounds, he did it only once, against Rios.

Comment

IF YOURE CLEAN WHY TURN DOWN TESTING, BOTH FIGHTERS HAVE TO DO IT IF ITS DONE, WHY TURN DOWN TESTING IF YOURE CLEAN?

Comment

Originally posted by salitap4p#1 View Post
          He was still accused of it even when tested.

Look at the training photos threads before the Bradley fight and everyone was saying the same thing- those veins, those muscles etc. They must be PEDs!

Then when he fights and loses everyone goes quiet.

For some reason, pictures are a better indicator than performance in the ring. You would have thought PEDs mean you look at the performance as your guide.

And from what I've seen, nothing tells me he's using PEDs.
          1. Everyone went quiet because it didn't work for him, it didn't give him an unfair advantage moving forward over another man.

2. What does a boxing PED performance look like exactly? That's difficult to define. Many boxers use PEDs to speed up the recovery time between training, so they can workout more frequently.

I think it's perfectly fine to look at the visual evidence because Marquez has bulked up significantly at an age when muscle mass should decline. He has also used this increase mass to improve his strength as he's now knocking guys more frequently than ever when again the rules of biology dictate that this ability to generate power should be decreasing not increasing at his age.

Comment

Originally posted by humanpunchingbg View Post
            Marquez loses against Bradley and nobody makes a peep. Now Marquez gets chest pimples and beats up Alvarado (Alvarado always gets beat up, even when he wins) and everyone goes nuts again? Seems like you guys only have a problem with him winning?
            to be fair they did drug testing for the bradley fight

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIV View Post
              1. Everyone went quiet because it didn't work for him, it didn't give him an unfair advantage moving forward over another man.

2. What does a boxing PED performance look like exactly? That's difficult to define. Many boxers use PEDs to speed up the recovery time between training, so they can workout more frequently.

I think it's perfectly fine to look at the visual evidence because Marquez has bulked up significantly at an age when muscle mass should decline. He has also used this increase mass to improve his strength as he's now knocking guys more frequently than ever when again the rules of biology dictate that this ability to generate power should be decreasing not increasing at his age.
              nothing wrong with questioning this day and age my only problem is it seems like some fighters you can question while others are off limits trust me if memo giving ped he aint the only strength coach doing it

Comment

The truth I believe is that Pac was on PEDs before he was called on it by Mayweather, his reluctance to be tested his lack of power since. JMM had hit pac with the same punch time and time again but this time when JMM had seemingly hulked up overnight when he hit pac with that punch he put him OUT on his feet. Maybe he(jmm) decided to even the playing field when pac decided to get off the peds, and when your trainer cant verify his fighter was not on something ("i dont know what, ariza gave him") something seems fishy with that. But I think he's clean now and JMM at 40 is something different.
                Last edited by MRCHOKEaMF; 05-18-2014, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                  nothing wrong with questioning this day and age my only problem is it seems like some fighters you can question while others are off limits trust me if memo giving ped he aint the only strength coach doing it
                  Everyone who dodges testing is suspect to me. I totally agree there must be others out there.

Comment

It's because he wasn't on the stuff when he fought Bradley and it showed.

If you notice, not a spot of acne against Bradley. None, whatsoever.

Then against Alvarado, all of the sudden he's a teen again.

That's obvious signs of blood doping. It's a no brainer.
                    Last edited by Boxing Goat; 05-18-2014, 09:02 AM.

Comment

1 name, Memo Heredia. But he has gone by many names, not present for the Bradley fight. Let me introduce you to him.

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content11165.html

Comment

Working...
                      X