Getting really sick of the Ggg hype and ass kicking from boxing fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
      Glad to know the only one should stand a chance is the #2 P4P Andre Ward, this GGG guy must be pretty damn good.
      Nobody stands a chance at 168. Ward, Froch, Groves, Kessler, Bika all lose in the same fashion. Chavez Jr will be the first victim. GGG's manager wants him to go back to 160 after Chavez Jr, just to show mercy on the top 10 at Super Middleweight.

Comment

Originally posted by East Meets West View Post
        see sig
        you're insecure................muahahahaha

Comment

Anyone should be able to like who ever they want to like. I swear some of you guys are in 8th grade. G man, in my opinion is a definite elite fighter. He has good speed, hits hard and can box. He's more of a total package than Kovalev. My only issue with him is I haven't really seen him fight the top 5 guys that he needs to prove he's the best. He just might be. I don't think he should fight higher than 160 to prove this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
            I'm sorry I should have said most of the posters. And it's very easy to find out the race of posters when u are around long enough.
            how do you know the race of the TS? (what if he's trolling on a dummy account just to race bait in the first place & he's really white/hispanic/other) you don't know anything because people troll too much on NSB for you to know.

and also take posters like slimshady (who trolls black fighters 24/7) not a single comment attacking his race or even asking him about his race........but in this thread alone (A pack of kid twerkers, gangsters flashing money) posters like you saying "yea yea, he black. this is most black posters" just low frequency immature stupid stuff..........just flat out stupid.

A lot of you guys are completely insecure for reasons I do not know (well i have an idea) but whatever.

and who cares about golovkin..........I personally state facts (& i don't care how insecure anyone feels about it) if you want to make it a race issue fine......but it's a issue of realism to me. golovkin has done nothing. his best wins are macklin rasado & ishida. (thats horrible) not only that but he's fighting in one of the crappiest divisions in all of boxing.
            Last edited by Godsfly; 04-06-2014, 06:04 PM.

Comment

just sad...............

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                how do you know the race of the TS? (what if he's trolling on a dummy account just to race bait in the first place & he's really white/hispanic/other) you don't know anything because people troll too much on NSB for you to know.

and also take posters like slimshady (who trolls black fighters 24/7) not a single comment attacking his race or even asking him about his race........but in this thread alone (A pack of kid twerkers, gangsters flashing money) posters like you saying "yea yea, he black. this is most black posters" just low frequency immature stupid stuff..........just flat out stupid.

A lot of you guys are completely insecure for reasons I do not know (well i have an idea) but whatever.

and who cares about golovkin..........I personally state facts (& i don't care how insecure anyone feels about it) if you want to make it a race issue fine......but it's a issue of realism to me. golovkin has done nothing. his best wins are macklin rasado & ishida. (thats horrible) not only that but he's fighting in one of the crappiest divisions in all of boxing.
                I stopped reading halfway cuz you're misinformed. I never said I knew the race of the TS. In my first post I asked what race he was.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                  I stopped reading halfway cuz you're misinformed. I never said I knew the race of the TS. In my first post I asked what race he was.
                  read the part where i said. "no one even ASKING slim shady about his race"

heres a direct quote from u.........

"I've noticed that all the posters that bash GGG are black so I asked if the TS was black too"

wtfffffffff

Last edited by Godsfly; 04-06-2014, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X