This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pr23 View Post
    I've read a bunch about this case to me Zimmerman shouldn't have kept following trayvon around trying to act like he a cop
    lol, no you didn't.

Exit this thread for your own good bro.

Comment

• i think GZ shouldnt be charge with anything based on the evidence n how the case has been

but there is so much tension with this case that who knows what did outcome will be

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
        lol, no you didn't.

I don't care what you're Mexican ass thinks. n yes he was following the kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
          He called 911 (not the police) and the dispatcher asked if he was following him. Zimmerman said "yes" and the dispatcher said "we don't need you to do that."
          ^^^ This.

It's insane how blind people are.

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
            lol, no you didn't.

you exposed that kid

Comment

• Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
              ^^^ This.

It's insane how blind people are.
              Saying something is not needed is a lot different to specifically telling someone not to do something.

More importantly the person who told him that wasn't a police officer.

Comment

• Damn they even made an app on TM.
                They took it off though cause people cried about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by fishscale View Post
                  Saying something is not needed is a lot different to specifically telling someone not to do something.

More importantly the person who told him that wasn't a police officer.
                  What the hell are you talking about?

This right here is concrete proof that zimmerman was following treyvon. It sounds like Treyvon was running away from him.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    you exposed that kid
                    Another dumb ****. He was following the kid and even proceeded to get out of car. Your midget compatriot just like you are 2 dumb ****s. I said I been reading bout t never claimed to know everything bout the case either. Yall 2 racist just like Zimmerman

Comment

• Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
                      What the hell are you talking about?

This right here is concrete proof that zimmerman was following treyvon. It sounds like Treyvon was running away from him.
                      Exactly y follow the dude in the first place? Y get out of the c car? He was thinking he was a tough guy cause he had a gun

Comment

Working...
                      X