No announcement yet.

Floyd's resume broken down.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd's resume broken down.

I think Rigo's win over Doniare is much better than anything on Floyd's resume. Prime, p4p, elite counter puncher, with the ability to KO with his first shot. Also came into the fight bigger than Rigo. Did I forget to mention, PRIME.

Genaro: Saw the fight. Genaro was old, and was tailor made for Floyd. Just because you're a big name doesn't mean styles don't make fights.

Manfredy: Rigo would tool a guy like Manfredy at 122.

Corrales: Same ****, different toilet

Gatti: Ni99a please. A washed up, past prime Gatti equals a great win to you?

Judah: Another guy that has a major flaw, that Floyd exploited, and had trouble with in the first 3-4 rounds. Imagine Rigo being Floyd in the fight. Judah wouldn't be so brash and ****y in the first few rounds, because he'd get hit back with a bazooka left.

Baldomir: You just listed him to list him huh?

DLHYA: Past prime, and not even ranked P4P.

Hatton: Dude was already exposed by Collazo the second he moved up to 147. Tons of people were saying he's not a 147 fighter.

Marquez: Blown up 2 weight classes, and Floyd still didn't make the weight.

Mosley: Past prime, made Floyd do the stanky leg, but still a good fight for Floyd. I'll give him that.

Ortiz: Ortiz can't even fight going backwards, and he wouldn't be coming forward on Rigo like he did with Floyd. Rigo's power P4P much better than Floyd's. People fear that power.

Cotto: Washed the fugg up, and war torn like a Vietnam vet. The fight was at 154 as well. Cotto wasn't the same lean, mean fighting machine he was at 147.

I agree, but Floyd's overall resume is pretty nice.

Comment

You already posted that crap in other threads. Yawn.

Comment

lmfao p4p my azz if rigo and floyd were in the same weight class, rigo would dominate him.
        didnt a cuban beat him in the amaturs

Comment

Originally posted by Capncrunch View Post
          You already posted that crap in other threads. Yawn.
          Same thing another posters doing. Yawn.

You seem to always swoop in and cheerlead from the sidelines. Never with any analysis from you.

Cheerleader.

Comment

say one good thing about Floyd's resume...

This thread has been done 10 million times its old and tired, just like your mom

Comment

Originally posted by HardAss View Post
              lmfao p4p my azz if rigo and floyd were in the same weight class, rigo would dominate him.
              didnt a cuban beat him in the amaturs
              No doubt. Floyd has always walked down a counter puncher. Floyd walking down Rigo would be night night.

Comment

Originally posted by DanboSmitty View Post
                say one good thing about Floyd's resume...

This thread has been done 10 million times its old and tired, just like your mom
                Ummm......popular names??? Ionno.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim2daresq View Post
                  I think Rigo's win over Doniare is much better than anything on Floyd's resume. Prime, p4p, elite counter puncher, with the ability to KO with his first shot. Also came into the fight bigger than Rigo. Did I forget to mention, PRIME.

Genaro: Saw the fight. Genaro was old, and was tailor made for Floyd. Just because you're a big name doesn't mean styles don't make fights.

Manfredy: Rigo would tool a guy like Manfredy at 122.

Corrales: Same ****, different toilet

Gatti: Ni99a please. A washed up, past prime Gatti equals a great win to you?

Judah: Another guy that has a major flaw, that Floyd exploited, and had trouble with in the first 3-4 rounds. Imagine Rigo being Floyd in the fight. Judah wouldn't be so brash and ****y in the first few rounds, because he'd get hit back with a bazooka left.

Baldomir: You just listed him to list him huh?

DLHYA: Past prime, and not even ranked P4P.

Hatton: Dude was already exposed by Collazo the second he moved up to 147. Tons of people were saying he's not a 147 fighter.

Marquez: Blown up 2 weight classes, and Floyd still didn't make the weight.

Mosley: Past prime, made Floyd do the stanky leg, but still a good fight for Floyd. I'll give him that.

Ortiz: Ortiz can't even fight going backwards, and he wouldn't be coming forward on Rigo like he did with Floyd. Rigo's power P4P much better than Floyd's. People fear that power.

Cotto: Washed the fugg up, and war torn like a Vietnam vet. The fight was at 154 as well. Cotto wasn't the same lean, mean fighting machine he was at 147.
                  Rigos win showed what any knowledgeable boxing fan already knew. Nonito built his record on names that fought essentially the same way. Soon as he fought someone with real movement who could box he got damn near whitewashed. Donaire is a great puncher not a great fighter.

Even as you undervalue floyds resume look at the diversity of styles you listed. When rigo or donaire or manny or whomever you wish shows they can deal with a diversity of styles at the championship level like floyd has then you can compare them.

Rigo beat nonito. Why does every pac/nonito fan bring up floyd whenever either loses or gets embarassed.

Comment

lol I'm not defending Floyd but you can literally pick apart any resume in existence. I don't think you can say Rigo has a better resume just yet.

Comment

Working...
                    X