No announcement yet.

What about Demian Maia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about Demian Maia

I remember before his fight with Marquart he was considered by plenty as the next middleweight champ. He loses by one punch and then loses to one of the best fighters ever and suddenly no one talks about him anymore?

He has the best bjj in the ufc and he is working hard on his striking. What gives? I haven't even heard what his next fight is going to be.

Originally posted by Steelfist View Post
    I remember before his fight with Marquart he was considered by plenty as the next middleweight champ. He loses by one punch and then loses to one of the best fighters ever and suddenly no one talks about him anymore?

He has the best bjj in the ufc and he is working hard on his striking. What gives? I haven't even heard what his next fight is going to be.
    lol hes had 2 fights since facing Anderson Silva

couldnt find anything on when he fights next tho. maybe they are waiting for belcher

Comment

I'd like to see him face Palhares followed by the Marquart-Akiyama winner.

Comment

No reason he shouldnt be a contender. I think the problem is the ufc doesn't want to see another silva, maia fight because of how bad the first one went so it's almost like they're shelving this dude, which is wrong.

I want to see him fight okami.

Comment

He's a buttflopper...

Comment

Working...
          X